ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

RaonyPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the hack, Drayano!
I'm playing since you uploaded it and it's a great pokémon hack!

Just a report: Charmander is a Bug/Ground pokémon for some reason. I noticed that when I used my Staravia's Wing Attack on first gym's Charmander.
Otherwise, the rom is perfect! Congratulations.

And the images on the guides, also make everything more incredible!

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played (and really enjoyed) the v2.0.5 Blaze Black and now getting ready to play v3 Volt White.

Is there a problem with Charmander? And in general, are pokes like Charmander, Squirtle or Pikachu any stronger?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Kanto starters got screwed up again? For god's sake E_E I thought I was over and done with when I had to deal with a Fire/Electric Blastoise. Sigh... Pikachu has had improvements btw.

Good to hear the Full version deosn't have the issue, though I wonder what could have caused it in the Clean one, hmm..

SilvenJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
The Kanto starters got screwed up again? For god's sake E_E I thought I was over and done with when I had to deal with a Fire/Electric Blastoise. Sigh... Pikachu has had improvements btw.

Good to hear the Full version deosn't have the issue, though I wonder what could have caused it in the Clean one, hmm..

No I had the same issues with Full as I did with the Clean it froze up at the same point, sorry for the confusion there. =/

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, that's annoying ;-;

So Flygon, either this Castelia glitch didn't affect you, or you're lying. I'm a bit skeptical about getting to Twist Mountain in five hours, though...

I've got a personal save after Lenora, I guess if I use a walk through walls code I can test it that way

edit: Okay the Castelia glitch is... strange, most of you probably don't need to worry about it but I think it's affecting the clean versions

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Drayano said:
Right, that's annoying ;-;

So Flygon, either this Castelia glitch didn't affect you, or you're lying. I'm a bit skeptical about getting to Twist Mountain in five hours, though...

I've got a personal save after Lenora, I guess if I use a walk through walls code I can test it that way

edit: Okay the Castelia glitch is... strange, most of you probably don't need to worry about it but I think it's affecting the clean versions

no glitch in mine perfectly fine..........now i am going for the 7th badge ..... actually i was just one step before fighting cheren before entering i typed above ...lol...but now i have reached the gym......not yet gone inside.....5hrs is enough beleive me all you need is 2 cheats first double message speed and the other double walking speed......thats it and you will be good going...

i am playing full version not clean volt white.....and thnx to my team (victini, serperior,excadril,hipmontop and staraptor) ....it wasnt much of a prob..

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, good point, those cheats do speed things up a lot. And it looks like the glitch was only on the Clean versions too, so... sorry I accused you ;; Though it's kind of depressing they're that easy in that case. Nice team btw.

Also, updated links in the first post. The Clean ones should work fine in Castelia now, and I fixed the Charmander bug on both. Give it a try, Silv, and anyone else. Redownload, repatch a clean rom!

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dear drayano,

I tried the game in Desmume and it worked fine.
But when I add it in my r4i card, I got the rom error -4
Do you think that it may be solved by Retro game fun update since it fixed same error of 2.X by the same way?

SilvenJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, Thanks Dray! Glitch aside, you've done a wonderful job with this game and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it thus far! Adds complexity while eliminating some of the headache associated with the actual game.
yaynds.gif

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Dray its cool.......i will finish the 7th badge and give it a rest for today.....

kidisnice87 said:
lol team broken, you might as well catch an Oshawott to fill out the water void and completely decimate the game

naaa....its good..but i already have a better fighting type and i am not looking for a water type.....i am right now unable to decide which one to choose for my 6th guy......most prob a dark/ghost/bug/ice/rock is the one i am looking for but i would rather see consider others too...so suggest me my 6th guy

ps not any kind of legendary

SilvenJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well went to try the updated link and my sd card no longer works... All I can think of atm is Nappa in the background saying, "Haha Haaa Tragic!" /sigh

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano, I'd like to report a bug. It's a big one, sort of.

After I successfully patched the game, I tried to reused my old saves from 2.05(basically done 100%), and I can't even encounter wild Pokemon anymore. Every time the battle start, The game froze. And when i use the Rebattle Code to rebattle Trainer and their Pokemon names and levels became gibberish, such as this screenshot below:

5594pokemonblazeblack34.png

Plus I can't even use the Storage Box anymore. It froze to Black whenever I try to access it. I tried to fly back to the beginning and it still doesn't work, wild battle and trainer battle alike.

I backed up the save and started over and so far wild battles and trainers seems fine. I'm just finished battling N in Accumula Town.

So is Version 3.0 does not compatible with the previous version saves? What changes that made it that way?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i lold at ??????????? Vileplume

Well this wasn't something I was expecting, but yeah it looks like previous saves aren't compatibile with V3. I would guess it's because there's a lot more repointing of data in this one; that's really the only thing I can think of. The trainer Pokemon, level up moves and some of the text are all in different locations than before. It MIGHT be to do with that.

Either way, looks like new games are in order. I don't think I can do anything to fix this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1