ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Isurwars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Uuwuwu said:
Bleh, the rom-hack doesn't work on my M3i with YSMenu. Oh well, I'll wait for the moment.

Use the last Wood for M3, both the hack and cheats works with it.
yaynds.gif

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I even try this:

1. Will it work with my "normal" black save file as long as I rename it?

2. With the changes you made, wouldn't it make some of the pokemon not legit for competition? Especially since you boosted some of their stats and change their types completely(like a fire/dark emboar)(sure I can use pokesav, but still!)

3. Since you've made every pokemon catchable in the legendary version(yay, wont need to buy the third version if nintendo ever decides to plan it), will their new locations show up in the pokedex?

4. Does it work well with an M3i zero?

5. Do the new legendaries have the "HOLYCRAPWHOISTHIS" music when they appear in the wild?

6. Do my currently owned pokemon stay the same?

These five problems(5 is just a bonus for me) are the only things stopping me from getting this really.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Yes, that'll work fine.

2) Of course, but Blaze Black & Volt White were never intended to be an addition to the original Black and White anyway - they're a new universe, where "what if" questions are answered. But yes, they'll be illegal.

3) They don't, but that's why I have a document with the wild locations included.

4) No idea about that. If the regular Black and White do, this will too.

5) Unfortunately not. I wish I could do that but alas, no idea how to. Only legends that already have music will get it.

6) They'll undergo any changes to type and stat as soon as they enter the ROM.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, found a bug. I don't have a clue how but Yamask somehow ended up with Castform's Ice forme type/ability/stats >>; Cofagrigus is normal though. I'll update the patch soonish.

EDIT: Okay I think some of the Pokémon stats just got generally screwed up, a couple of the EXP rates have gone awry as well.

joeycookson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol been looking for Ho-oH and Genesect for like and hour or 2 now lmao.

Right: Found Hooh now to find Genesect.. 2% Chance..

Omg, After i searched all that time to find hooh i have not found him 3 times in a row...

Finally, all caught in the first room of challenger cave.

Dray: Note to add to new update, You have not put the rooster changes from Challenge cave.
smile.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean on the update listing? I guess it's kinda covered by the trainer thing but eh. If you mean in one of the documents then it isn't needed~

Updated the links to fix that bug. Never again will there be an Ice-type Yamask with Forecast... I hope.

joeycookson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No i mean the rooster listing showing the new roosters of the trainers in the game, you have like N with all of his new pokemon and levels and all of the differnt gym trainer roosters, You should add the different trainers in the challenger cave as they all have legendaries.

senahoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
senahoy said:
senahoy said:
Fishaman P said:
By the way, it's XDelta Command-Line, not XDelta DOS.

@ Senahoy: Use R4CCE.

I'm trying R4CCE right now, using the import file found within the documents file from the 1st page download, but when I tried using File -> Import XML file, I can't find the file where it's supposed to be. Maybe because it's finding a XML file, and the file is still in .dat? Did I make a mistake somewhere?

I've tried adding a new code by myself, using the code given, but not only do I fail, the game freezes...thankfully I've made a backup copy so the data is preserved. Another thing, I have the newest usrcheat.dat that includes Pokemon Black, but for some reason my R4CCE can't open that one (maybe I should try finding a newer version or something? It's version 1.01). Therefore, I tried again with an older, smaller usrcheat.dat included and it works, I can open and edit it with R4CCE although that one doesn't have Pokemon Black in it yet. So, I just wonder, does this has anything to do with why I fail? Is it allowed here for someone else to post their working usrcheat.dat, possibly on a R4 as well? Oh, and I forgot to mention, here's my game ID: IRBO d6374375.

So, my question is still unanswered, it seems that people missed or forgot about it so I'm posting it here again...can anyone help me please?
In R4CCE open the newest usrcheat.dat.
In a 2nd R4CCE open your usrcheat.dat
Copy the Pokemon from the newest .dat
Paste it in your .dat.
Change the Game ID to match your ROM.
Save your file.
Done.

Just coming in and say that it works, thank you very much!

drag671

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i seem to be having a problem with the patching. After I run the batch file this error comes up

"xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"

could it be due to a bad rom?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that'll be a ROM problem

For the best results try a clean European ROM, it's possible your ROM is already patched or something

joey - I don't really consider them important trainers even if they are wielding the powers of land and sea tbh

Sc4r4b

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a couple of things

in the hack documentation's Wild Pokemon, on Route 3, it's says slowpoke only appear while surfing, but i'm finding some in the grass on route 3 (regular and double grass)
and there appears to be a couple other inconsistencies on wild pokemon locations aswell (such as finding flaafy in route 3 double grass instead of mareep) but they are well, typically less peculiar or well prooven as this :s

however, all of these slowpoke's i've been finding in the grass, only have the ability "Own Tempo" when the Hack Documentation's list slowpoke's possible abilities as regenerator (his dream world ability) aswell as own tempo. (they should have oblivious aswell as a possible ability, but i can understand why you would of taken that out all together as oblivious is mildly terrible given the mechanics behind attract have quite a bad rap about them)

could this just be a bit outdated information and when slowpoke was added to these locations they were added in or taken out to (accidently/intentionally?) only have the ability Own Tempo or is just a matter of a string of bad luck that i've caught a couple all with Own Tempo, and i've used supersonic on atleast a dozen others in this location, all with Own Tempo, none with Regenerator. (this could be a string of odd luck, but with other pokemon i've found in the wild, finding one with their dream world ability has been been considerably easier, statistically speaking, this shouldn't necessarily be happening at this rate as much as i could be having a bunch of backhanded luck
tongue.gif
)

If the documents are outdated and/or the game file itself is outdated, where could i find updated versions?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The documents are mostly updated, the only error I know for sure is in there is that I have Ditto having Impostor has a 100% chance when it's actually 50%. I THINK you're just getting unlucky with the Slowpoke thing; I just checked the .narc and it is saying Own Tempo and Regenerator are both abilities (though supposedly I gave it Sticky Hold as a DW ability by accident :x). Yeah, Oblivious is gone. I basically worked by removing the more useless abilities if they already had two.

As for the Flaaffy, I also checked my wild narc and there doesn't seem to be any trace of Flaaffy in there. The Flaaffy was there in an older version of the hack but I took it out for 2.0, so it's possible it's actually your ROM that's outdated. Try redownloading the patch in the first post and reapplying it. Your save will still work fine.

Regardless, if you find any more inconsistences let me know.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
All of the regular postgame trainers are mid 80s because you're expected to have like Level 75s after the Ghetsis fight :X The doctor/nurse in the dome have like really high level Audino/Blissey which'll help if you can get them, or there's always stuff like Wild Blissey in Route 14 (shaking grass, 100%) who can go up to Level 70.

Edit: Looks like the Driftveil trade is broken :x oops, although I think it's just Blaze Black, will fix soon

Deadlion012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot patch this for some reason...it says that there is no ROM in the folder, even though there is. Should the ROM be a certain file type or am I doing something completely wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1