ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The code works, I played through the whole game on my acekard 2i. I got to the point where he was supposed to show up and he didn't, I used the code and he showed up. All the legendaries are where they are supposed to be, Except I screwed up on Lugia and my finger slipped and hit run instead of items. Oh well, you can just go back and use the code to get everyone to reappear.

Hi Darknova, I'm having trouble editing my usrcheat.dat, could you possible upload yours? It would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to play this online without any consequences? I wouldn't go online and battle against people playing the original game, but I wanted to battle against my friend who is also playing this hack. Is there anything but the movesets that would give away online that this isn't a genuine game?

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But I'm battling a friend, that wouldn't matter would it? I'm not going to get banned or whatever am I just for appearing online?

noah bowe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i try to patch i get an error: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
can anyone give me some advice? (im kinda a noob at this stuff...)

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to route 22 (north then west from humilau) into giant chasm, get blocked, go back to humilau, go south (surfing) and go through seaside cave, a crustle will be blocking where you need to go (not the undella bay exit). Colress will give you something to help with the crustle on route 22.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having a blast with this hack, just one question can I use this hack for online play or do I need a normal rom of White 2 without the hack to do anything at all online (like Dream world and such)

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a hack ok, cool, but I would like to know if I can trade with other Pokemon White 2 users out there who DO NOT have the hack and have the normal White 2 game.

Lazerith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a hack ok, cool, but I would like to know if I can trade with other Pokemon White 2 users out there who DO NOT have the hack and have the normal White 2 game.

If you are playing via flash cart such as R4 or SuperCard, you will successfully be able to trade and battle people playing the actual game, despite this being a hack. However, it is highly recommended that if you do plan on trading and battling, you download the light version of the game that does not change any Pokemon stats or types, this is because it will cause problems if you try to trade the Dragon type serperior from the full version to a regular game.

Also, since flash carts do not support infrared, if you do want to trade and battle, you will have to have both players go to a Pokemon center and do it via wireless connection rather than infrared.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are playing via flash cart such as R4 or SuperCard, you will successfully be able to trade and battle people playing the actual game, despite this being a hack. However, it is highly recommended that if you do plan on trading and battling, you download the light version of the game that does not change any Pokemon stats or types, this is because it will cause problems if you try to trade the Dragon type serperior from the full version to a regular game.

Also, since flash carts do not support infrared, if you do want to trade and battle, you will have to have both players go to a Pokemon center and do it via wireless connection rather than infrared.

The people I am playing against are all my friends, they either have the hack or don't care if I use it. (flash cart btw)

You mentioned Serperior, since on the hack it is Grass/Dragon, are there any other pokemon that had type changes in this hack?

BTW: I think this hack makes the game much better than unhacked version - the battles are actually challenging to win in this unlike the normal game where I never had problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: How are you?