ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

JucyFruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Go into your emulator's settings and look to see what the controls are...

Dude i did ! but it says nothing about how to confirm ! Enter = Start ! i started pressing all buttons the hole time and then it worked but i still dunno what button it was ! i tried everything

JucyFruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Never played any sort of Nintendo system? :\ It's A.

But its for PC xD i pressed A . nothing happends what is this?? im using this Desmume rom and when i click on Controls there are no informations about HOW you confirm : The game says : are you a boy or a girl? i clicked on Boy but nothing happends there have to be a button to confirm things

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
But its for PC
No, it's for the DS. Desmume is an emulator that creates a virtual DS on your computer, which is how it works.

xD i pressed A . nothing happends what is this??
You need to press whatever is set as A. Look at the controls in the emulator's settings, look at whatever key is set to be the A button, and use that key.

Reactions: JucyFruit

JucyFruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, it's for the DS. Desmume is an emulator that creates a virtual DS on your computer, which is how it works.

You need to press whatever is set as A. Look at the controls in the emulator's settings, look at whatever key is set to be the A button, and use that key.

Ok got it thanks!#

Another thing xD why does it says every button i click? i press enter and on the screen appears an A . i press X and on the screen appears an X , how can i deaktivate it

JucyFruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Take a screenshot.

PokemonBlazeBlackClean_56_5624.png

Felix De La O

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help. if anyone knows how to play this on dstt. i cant play on desume because i travel alot. so i take my ds with me. im gunning the most current RGF firmware and ive patched three different clean roms and ive even downloaded pre patched ones. if theirs anything i can do please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi