ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Ultimate_Nova_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's slightly outdated. For example, Victini can now learn Bolt Strike and Blue Fire. I wonder if there will be an update that includes that.

And another difficult request, is it possible to put back the theme from the second gym from the Japanese version?

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything fixed! Now the glitch/bug I keep hearing about that cause one of the characters in game to not show up...is that event needed to continue/finish the game?

Should I start now or until its fixed?

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This patch looks awesome, but shouldn't you limit the number of wild pokes until you get the national dex? Also, can you catch all of them in the wild? I think letting some evos and preevos out would be nice, so you have to evolve them on your own. That way you could make them version exclusive. Like, for example in BB2 you could catch wild Magbys, Magmars or Magmortars, but you can only catch wild Electabuzzs there, no Elekids nor Electivires, and vice-versa in VW2. What do you think? I think it'd be really sweet.
no offense but I think version exclusives would be a bad idea because u cant trade between games here. Also most Pokemon being available before the elite four is a good thing because it allows you to choose whatever Pokemon you want to add ti your final team.

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the bug that prevents someone from appearing in game event hamper or prevent finishing game guys!? This is my first playthrough...I dont want to go too far until fix if so..

Jade Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
no offense but I think version exclusives would be a bad idea because u cant trade between games here. Also most Pokemon being available before the elite four is a good thing because it allows you to choose whatever Pokemon you want to add ti your final team.

I don't mean version exclusives, but wild version exclusives, in order to make collection more compelling. I mean you could still get them all in both versions, but not all of them from the get go. Like for example on BB you could catch wild Gothitas, Gothoritas and Gothitelles, but you could only catch wild Solosis, meaning that if you want a Reuniclus, you can still get it, but only evolving a wild Solosis. That way not only both versions would have their own unique feeling, but as I said you'd make the collectable part more compelling.

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm reluctant to continue playing though as I want all 649 and I know that there is a problem with some of the legendaries after meeting Kyurem.

kirixa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, I cant get any AR code to work in desmume. It could be because I got the game prepatched from a site since I couldnt find any clean rom but it's still a complete blazeblack2 version (quilava got extrasensory on lvl 16). Anyone know what to do?

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to go online/use GTS SERVER with the hack? (I don't want to cheat, I just want to get pokemons for normal gameplay)

NOT my connection, as I can get online with normal original purchased game.

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There shouldn't be any problems getting online on the hack. As far as I know the DS and GTS just sees it as a normal version of Black/White2.

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There shouldn't be any problems getting online on the hack. As far as I know the DS and GTS just sees it as a normal version of Black/White2.

Are you or anyone saying that from experience? Because I cant get online with the hack, it just loses my signal midway unlike my original cartidge game..........maybe because of anti piracy not being there?

Hollow_Tears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found the pokemon blaze hacks and i like them, But is it possable for you to also put the moemon pokemon in the blaze hack's for the people who know and want them. Thanks to the amazing people who made this hack.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

FRsG8.jpg

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

Reactions: Totoy_Kamote

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

FRsG8.jpg

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

I'm aware that this might be a stupid question, but is this the veteran in question? The one that won't turn up after you battle Kyurem? If so, how do I put the AR codes into a usrcheat.dat in order to play this on my DS? Thanks very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.