ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

hardlizard

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering about something in this version of the game, a friend of mine have found 3 shinys so far in a matter of 20hrs gameplay, (riolu shiny), (raltz shiny) and today (virizion shiny) yes a legendary shiny, lol
and I am really curious to know whether the game has been changed in-terms of the % of encountering a shiny or is my friend just super ultra freaking lucky haha!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I need help! I just did the post-game kyurem battle and caught him, but I don't see the veteran that's supposed to show up in the giant chasm?

What should I do? Anyone ran into the same problem?
I think the veteran not appearing is a confirmed bug that needs to be fixed. Unfortunately you'll probably have to wait for Drayano to update this mod (which may take a while as he's busy with exams and stuff).

smurgburglar

Bob Ross
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anyone have a ROM link for black 2? i cant find any... well any that work

• We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
  • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
  • Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering about something in this version of the game, a friend of mine have found 3 shinys so far in a matter of 20hrs gameplay, (riolu shiny), (raltz shiny) and today (virizion shiny) yes a legendary shiny, lol
and I am really curious to know whether the game has been changed in-terms of the % of encountering a shiny or is my friend just super ultra freaking lucky haha!
Yes. You get the Shiny Charm in Castelia, which makes it about three times as likely to encounter shiny pokemon.

Reprazent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ran into therion forme Tornadus without speaking to the vet in humilao. I've just cleared the first plasma frigate segment of the game. Not sure this is where I should report bugs but said I would throw it in there anyway.

tetofekete

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there everyone! :yaynds:

Drayano, your mods are fantastic, really! Loved the previous blazeblack and voltwhite version :)

But I must ask you my friend: would it be possible to alter a couple of types for this version? I imagine you are very busy, but I'd really like to change:
Luxray into Eletric+Something (Dark maybe),
Charizard into Fire+Dragon,
Emboar into Fire+Groud (that was awesome!)
Seviper into Poison+Dragon,
Blastoise into Water+something (Rock maybe),
Feraligatr into Water+something (Dark?),
Ampharos into Eltric+Dragon,
Gyarados into Water+Dragon,
Tyranitar and Aerodactyl into Rock+Dragon (Aero with levitate ;D )
Sceptile into Grass+Something,
Aggron into Steel+Dragon,
Milotic into Dragon,
oh boy... sorry for the list, but it would include a couple of other ideas.

It would make pokémon even more resistant to different types and more strategical :D

You probably won't make the changes into your versions, but in that case, since I am a COMPLETE newbie, would you teach me how to do it?

Thanks a lot :grog:
and cheers!

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there everyone! :yaynds:

Drayano, your mods are fantastic, really! Loved the previous blazeblack and voltwhite version :)

But I must ask you my friend: would it be possible to alter a couple of types for this version? I imagine you are very busy, but I'd really like to change:
Luxray into Eletric+Something (Dark maybe),
Charizard into Fire+Dragon,
Emboar into Fire+Groud (that was awesome!)
Seviper into Poison+Dragon,
Blastoise into Water+something (Rock maybe),
Feraligatr into Water+something (Dark?),
Ampharos into Eltric+Dragon,
Gyarados into Water+Dragon,
Tyranitar and Aerodactyl into Rock+Dragon (Aero with levitate ;D )
Sceptile into Grass+Something,
Aggron into Steel+Dragon,
Milotic into Dragon,
oh boy... sorry for the list, but it would include a couple of other ideas.

It would make pokémon even more resistant to different types and more strategical :D

You probably won't make the changes into your versions, but in that case, since I am a COMPLETE newbie, would you teach me how to do it?

Thanks a lot :grog:
and cheers!

why would you want to change Feraligatr into a dual type it would be going against the Gen 2 starter theme (IIRC it was purity as all 3 of them kept there pure type)

tetofekete

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why would you want to change Feraligatr into a dual type it would be going against the Gen 2 starter theme (IIRC it was purity as all 3 of them kept there pure type)

Hello there,
well, I understand the purity concept, but from my point of view, besides bringing advantages to the pokémon, duel typing brings more challenge to the game. Maybe it's just me, but having a dark water pkmn would be interesting. And besides, i wrote just some of the changes i'd do.
So that thyplosion and bayleef became more interesting, i'd duel type them too! A crazy idea would be to duel type all three in a manner all of them can win AND lose to the other 2, example: water+fighting, fire+psychic and grass+dark!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/video-games/nintendo/summercart64-open-source-n64-flash-cart-reveale...