ROM Hack Pokemon Black Wireless Issues

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've had this PKMN Black Rom for awhile and I experienced no problems except for turning on C-Gear when it was off would just stop the game. It would still run, but the C-Gear would never load, this putting me in an infinite loop of C-Gear trying to turn on. Now I'm trying to trade with my bud here who has the game legit. Can't trade with him, it's buggin out here. How do I fix this? Is there another Rom that has a fix to this that I can download? A patch I can apply?

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>__>
I don't know. My buddy Pock just gave me a ROM and said it was patched. Not sure if that "AP" patch is applied. Mind linking me to this? I'm running the latest R4 Wood btw.

Also, that IR stuff. Is that DSi only?

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AH! Well that explains the IR. But there is still a bit of an odd problem with the wireless.

My game seems to have a tendency to create a Connection Error after a certain amount of time. We did the Multi Battle Subway and we got cut off twice due to this. Is there a full on fix for this or what?

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh gee wiz! I check the R4 Wood site and they updated 5 days ago. I'm so used to these firmwares never updating. >:I

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which is why I think Wood R4 is a pain in the ass. It updates so often, that updating my Wood is becoming a weekly chore. (exaggeration for those who are bothered by technicalities).

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I AM RETARDED! TURNS OUT! THE REASON THE C-GEAR "FROZE" MY GAME WAS BECAUSE ALL I HAD TO DO WAS JUST TAP THE TOUCH SCREEN ONE MORE TIME AFTER THE "YES/NO" PROMPT! I HATE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW! >:O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw