Gaming Pokemon Black & White Legendaries Revealed!!!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
darkranboria said:
shaaynn said:
Ok, uhm. Just to clear things up, Reshiram=White Version, Zekrom=Black Version. The colours were inverted to make them stand out like they did when they released the logos.

I thought Reshiram=Black Version and vice versa because the games are supposed to be like Yin and Yang or something like that.
No, shaaynn was right.

Anyways, I think these legends are looking damn awesome, much better than the starters but that was to be expected. Zekrom looks the coolest to me.

D

Deleted_171835

Overlord Nadrian said:
darkranboria said:
shaaynn said:
Ok, uhm. Just to clear things up, Reshiram=White Version, Zekrom=Black Version. The colours were inverted to make them stand out like they did when they released the logos.

I thought Reshiram=Black Version and vice versa because the games are supposed to be like Yin and Yang or something like that.
No, shaaynn was right.

Anyways, I think these legends are looking damn awesome, much better than the starters but that was to be expected. Zekrom looks the coolest to me.
Actually, Reshiram is for the 'Black' version while Zekrom is for the 'White' version.
Read the box. The one with Zekrom is 'Pokemon White'.

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country
Look down a couple of posts on the first page, there you will see them.

Darkguylegendperson looks better, maybe a new type will be intro'd [light]
xD

Uncle FEFL said:
They look much more futuristic this time around. They both look fucking awesome in my opinion.

Indeed.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
They run out of ideas, definitely. The designs look crappier each time. These two designs here are mediocre at best. That said they look better than the starters. But looking slightly better than mediocre still makes it mediocre. Furthermore Digimon designs are different than those. Not that they are much better. The suffer from the same lack of design ideas with every new season so they are on the same level... of boring designs
biggrin.gif

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first saw those, I thought they were Yu-Gi-Oh monsters. I'm definitely wondering if Black and White will be worth playing with all the changes and loss of original ideas.

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually like both of the legendaries, particularly Zekrom, in my opinion it has the same appeal that Mewtwo has, it looks like it can kick some serious butt.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had doubts about another generation, but I'm getting a little pumped.

I'll probably get White because I never even use the legendary, and I always get the less popular version.

So is this confirmed to be on the 3DS? From the videos, it appears to be running on the DS.

D

Deleted_171835

awssk8er said:
So is this confirmed to be on the 3DS? From the videos, it appears to be running on the DS.
It's been confirmed to be for the regular Nintendo DS.
It might have some 3DS-exclusive features, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk