ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

EnisiKryeziu

Trophies
XP
Can Someboady make this for me and i can doanload this. Please i cant make this.
I`M not english and i can´t english very good.
PLEASE

jerome0400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, there. Playing the hack and loving it but can someone tell me where do I find tyrogue?
thanks in advance.

i think you can find it before the pinwheel forest where you can get the heart scale when you train the fighting type to a huge rock. i think it is rare. the easiest way is to use repel and wait for the grass to rustle.

JesseLukens

Trophies
XP
just downloaded this and threw it on my acekard2, and holy crap I love you for this Oxnite. I set it up that I can use codes in it(dirty cheater) but their mostly for auto-run, I try not to make it too easy, but with the much higher difficulty I'm still having a challenge. But anyway to my question, I just got past the first gym and wanted to use the gamesync and Dream World but it won't connect, is it disabled with a hacked game?

LordVanitas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just downloaded this and threw it on my acekard2, and holy crap I love you for this Oxnite. I set it up that I can use codes in it(dirty cheater) but their mostly for auto-run, I try not to make it too easy, but with the much higher difficulty I'm still having a challenge. But anyway to my question, I just got past the first gym and wanted to use the gamesync and Dream World but it won't connect, is it disabled with a hacked game?
How did you set up the cheats? Every time I try in load my cheats they wont let me.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
How did you set up the cheats? Every time I try in load my cheats they wont let me.
just duplicate of BW cheat on database and change crc32. i think is easy.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long. However, I'll release the newest patch very soon!!! Stay tuned.

Also, make use of this tip:
After defeating Clay and obtaining HM Surf, EXPLORE CAVES, ROUTE 17, ROUTE 18 AND OTHER POOLS / WATER SURFACES TO TRAIN YOUR POKéMON! You'll be able to train your entire team about 3-4 levels that way.

Reactions: 1 person

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NEW BETA RELEASE 0.7

Welcome to the official release of Pokémon White Deluxe: Bèta Version 0.7!

Thanks a lot for being a beta tester!
Please leave any comments, suggestions, errors, bugs and / or other feedback right here.

What's new in Bèta Version 0.7?
----------------------------------------
  • This beta version can be played until Opelucid City.
  • New regions have been updated and can be explored, including: Icirrus City, Route 8, Moor of Icirrus, Dragonspiral Tower, Relic Castle and Route 9!
  • The Pokéball-Foongus and Pokéball-Amoonguss bugs have been solved.
  • More Pokémon locations have been fixed.
  • More item locations have been fixed.
  • The Aroma Lady at the Castelia Paintings Studio now hands out new items.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POKéMON WHITE DELUXE VERSION 0.7!

@ 12/29/'11 02:16 pm PDT

felix7227

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good hack, I've just started it. Is there any way you could release atleast some type of "Hint" list as to where pokemon are located? Espicially if there rare it makes trying to find spefic ones a pain. Im currently looking for an eevee as I saw your post about it, but id love to obtain a Growlithe/chinchu/some other starters...

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good hack, I've just started it. Is there any way you could release atleast some type of "Hint" list as to where pokemon are located? Espicially if there rare it makes trying to find spefic ones a pain. Im currently looking for an eevee as I saw your post about it, but id love to obtain a Growlithe/chinchu/some other starters...
Eevee's can be found in rare spot at the very first Routes.
Growlithe are very common on a certain Route just after Nimbasa City.
Chinchou can be found in Icirrus City, but also in a specific pond, close to the first Gym.
''Some other starters'' are not available until you have defeated the Elite Four.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them. Also, could you please tell me what you think of the game while you're playing?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
next update??
Beta version 0.8 will probably be released around February. It will have Route 10, Opelucid Gym, Victory Road, Elite Four and N's Castle edited - which is actually the complete story.
Then, I'll start working on version 0.9 and subsequently, the final version!

-removed-

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
next update??
Beta version 0.8 will probably be released around February. It will have Route 10, Opelucid Gym, Victory Road, Elite Four and N's Castle edited - which is actually the complete story.
Then, I'll start working on version 0.9 and subsequently, the final version!

make it earlier feb is a long time to go

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After quite some time, I'm trying a semi-nuzlocke with White Deluxe. I use the default nuzlocke rules, but in gym battles, the death=release rule is not in effect. I'm doing this because 1- as a work in progress, this hack is likely not completely balanced yet, 2- as of now, beating the first gym for a nuzlocker relies more on luck than anything else.

I just beat the 3rd gym, and here are my thoughts.

1st Gym: By the first gym, you only have you starter and three other mons, so unless you are lucky, your starter will have to take a STAB SE 100 BP hit to the face, which it will not survive unless it is insanely overleveled. By this time, my team was compesed of a Dewott, a Combuskew and a Pidgeotto, all lv 17, and a lv 7 Bidoof. It took 2 tries to beat.

2nd Gym: Not difficult once I knew what he had, but I had a Dewott, a Gloom and a Geodude. I got sweeped by Sudowoodo an my fist try. Gloom used Sleep Powder on Sodowoodo on my second try, and I had to take Onix down with a combination of Geodude's Magnetude and resistence to rock-type and Pidgeotto's immunity to Dig. Hard but doable.

3rd Gym: After the first two, I expected hell, but it was a breeze. Graveler sweeped it easily at lv 31 after a Rock Polish, as everything was weak to Rock. Adding a Bug/Steel type would help here, IMO.

My current team:
Combuskew, lv 33
Dewott, lv 33
Graveler, lv 33
Gloom, lv 33
Pidgeotto, lv 29
Sandshrew, lv 28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4