ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Took time" sounds all right, at least to me. If it's not, it's "took the time", but that's not a big deal.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's "any time". But check here for further reference.

Yeah, I kind of figured it was an error with the original localization. Don't worry about it too much; nobody's perfect, even professional translators.

So, do these Gym Leader replacements mean Leaders like Skyla won't be in-game? Just wondering.
Thank you, gasgpmo.

Yeah, Skyla has been replaced by Winona in this game. Even though it's mentioned that Skyla's in Hoenn for little time, there's no way to script Skyla's return, which means she's not in the game anymore.

PringerXYZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one having a extremely hard time finding a Pokemon White EU rom???

A link would GREATLY be appreciated.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Ox, this is nothing to do with the hack (though I do need to play this at some point) but you AREN'T fluent in English? I honestly never would have guessed.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so...whens the next beta coming out
I found time to work on the game last weekend. I'll try to release beta 0.7 this weekend, but it will probably be the weekend thereafter.

Beta 0.7 will have Icirrus City, Route 8, Moor of Icirrus, Icirrus City Gym, Dragonspiral Tower and the Relic Castle revisit (and maybe even more!)

Ox, this is nothing to do with the hack (though I do need to play this at some point) but you AREN'T fluent in English? I honestly never would have guessed.
Hah no, I'm originally Dutch! Dutch people prefer to adapt and talk English whereas many other countries deny to use any other language in a (local) conversation.
That's the reason why we learn many languages at school - I'm still an amateur though so correct me whenever you want.

Thanks a lot for the compliment though!

can we get a pokemon with dreamworld ability?
I'm not sure whether or not you can still get the Dream World Pokémon in Pokémon Black & White Deluxe, because I'm not familiar with it.

However, if you can't, I don't think I'm able to make the abilities available, though some trainers in the game make use these hidden abilities.

Am I the only one having a extremely hard time finding a Pokemon White EU rom???

A link would GREATLY be appreciated.
I'm sorry, but the rules say:
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.

FranzNicolledeJe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use AR codes such as the exp mutipliers, 100% catch rates, etc?

and can you please upload a list of the game locations of pokemons? Thank you!! :)

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I absolutely LOVE this hack, the best I ever played, and I can't wait for the 0.7 version to came out.

Thet said, the triple battle at the beginning of the game, coupled with the new diminishing returns EXP mechanics makes using this it in a Nuzlocke Challenge extremely boring, what is very, very sad, since nuzlocking was the main reason I got into pokemon hacks.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update;
I can't do much this weekend because I have A LOT of work to do. I'll try to release a newer beta next weekend, so stay tuned!!

Then, I'll try to release a beta which has the final Gym Battle included (and hopefully the rest including E4) around Christmas.

can i use AR codes such as the exp mutipliers, 100% catch rates, etc?

and can you please upload a list of the game locations of pokemons? Thank you!! :)
You can use codes, yes. However, this is a beta test and I would love to hear feedback from people playing non-edited playthroughs (which means: no codes).

I'm not sure about the Pokémon locations documents etc. because I've always said that people should find out about the wild Pokémon by themselves.
Otherwise, it's not much of a game anymore.

I absolutely LOVE this hack, the best I ever played, and I can't wait for the 0.7 version to came out.

Thet said, the triple battle at the beginning of the game, coupled with the new diminishing returns EXP mechanics makes using this it in a Nuzlocke Challenge extremely boring, what is very, very sad, since nuzlocking was the main reason I got into pokemon hacks.
Thank you for the compliment.
Yep, I can't really do much about the diminising EXP mechanics because it was there in the original B/W, too. I still hope you enjoy the game, though!

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yep, I can't really do much about the diminising EXP mechanics because it was there in the original B/W, too. I still hope you enjoy the game, though!

Actually, the main problem is that since the Leaders' middle pokemon always have an advantage against yout starter, 8 out of 10 times, your starter will take a STAB 100BP SE Pledge that it have no hope of surviving, unless it is insanely overleveled. And grinding with diminishing returns is hell.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
i thing can you tell me where i can get an ice stone
What do you think is the most obvious place for an Ice Stone? Try looking for a certain kind of storage around Driftveil City...

true.......also will you be adding new rugged mountain moves ...? and you said v0.7 will come this weekend right

Kithros

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Actually, the main problem is that since the Leaders' middle pokemon always have an advantage against yout starter, 8 out of 10 times, your starter will take a STAB 100BP SE Pledge that it have no hope of surviving, unless it is insanely overleveled. And grinding with diminishing returns is hell.

Incidentally, I beat them without losing any pokemon unintentionally - I had L12 Starly on the left, L12 Oshawott in the middle, and L11 Torchic on the right - first I focused down the Bulbasaur in 2 turns, then the Charmander (when my Oshawott got hit a lot I used my Torchic to use potions on it), and it's pretty simply when there's just one left - it might be harder if you chose a different starter pokemon though.

Fun hack and I'm enjoying the harder difficulty since I found the original pokemon white to be extremely easy. To be honest I kind of like the diminishing exp returns because it encourages using a team of pokemon and discourages grinding - in all the previous generations I found it the most effective to just focus on one pokemon (typically the water starter with surf, earthquake and ice beam) and throw in any legendaries you happen to find in the party, and spam revives over and over again.

EDIT: Cheren does give out pluck, and I didn't notice any mistakes (you asked about that a while ago)

Brock was pretty tough, I ended up putting my L22 Staravia down to 1 HP before the fight, and sent my Dewott out first - then I immediately switched to staravia (onix uses dig), then used endeavor 3 times (he uses hyper potions twice), and then quick attack to beat the onix - then I switched to Dewott to beat the geodude, and back to Staravia to use endeavor on the Sudowoodo and finished it off with Combusken. I had a L22 Dewott, L22 Staravia and L18 Combusken (I'm pretty sure I'm underleveled, but I pretty much always play through pokemon underleveled).

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Incidentally, I beat them without losing any pokemon unintentionally - I had L12 Starly on the left, L12 Oshawott in the middle, and L11 Torchic on the right - first I focused down the Bulbasaur in 2 turns, then the Charmander (when my Oshawott got hit a lot I used my Torchic to use potions on it), and it's pretty simply when there's just one left - it might be harder if you chose a different starter pokemon though.

The only time i suceeded, I did almost the same thing, except with Pidgey, Dewott and Combuskew, all lv 17. Even then, my otter survived the Grass Pledge with only a few HP left.

EnisiKryeziu

Trophies
XP
I do not know how you can play on the dstt.
I do not know how the mean in the instructions
I hope to answer. Thank you.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
^
1. it will not work on dstt without update lib data. if you want play now you just using woddTT is always working.
2. please is easy to do -_-
3. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1