ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

jerome0400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi! by just reading the forum, i think this is a better story than the original pokemon black/white and great job for that!!! is it already complete?? i cant wait for the complete version. well hopefully you can also make the five regions available in one game. i am downloading it right now and play it.. thanks for your effort of making a better version than black and white.

maybe i will spread the link to youtube (for pokemon lovers) to use (play) your version.. just to help you, if you allow me?

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
hi! by just reading the forum, i think this is a better story than the original pokemon black/white and great job for that!!! is it already complete?? i cant wait for the complete version. well hopefully you can also make the five regions available in one game. i am downloading it right now and play it.. thanks for your effort of making a better version than black and white.

maybe i will spread the link to youtube (for pokemon lovers) to use (play) your version.. just to help you, if you allow me?

you can do whatever you want unless but not if you claim it as yours..i am waiting for version 1 then i will do a lets play in youtube

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, I'm adding some new ''easter-eggs'' to the game which are actually quite cool. It has to do with a snail Pokémon...

I've edited everything until Mistralton Gym and edited some small bugs.
Now, I've only got to test the game. However, when holidays start, I'll maybe edit some more things after Mistralton Gym to make the update bigger.

I'll see, but a new version will be released very soon (again, I know, but I just wanted to let you know!)

Congratz for your succes
Thank you.

The five regions in one game idea won't work.. Not at this time.. Nobody will be able to create a hack like that. Which is too bad indeed.

However, you may definitely create a Let's Play for this game on YouTube, I would even appreciate that. =)

Volcar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the new update when it comes out you said new tm will be avalible ealier in the game but i probably already have what type are the tms because i dont think i will need them anyway

Ahh i ment that i probs already collected the item that will be a tm in the next update

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This seems like the most interesting B/W hack this far. Can't wait this is finished. :)
Thank you very much!

In the new update when it comes out you said new tm will be avalible ealier in the game but i probably already have what type are the tms because i dont think i will need them anyway

Ahh i ment that i probs already collected the item that will be a tm in the next update
Yeah, that's very likely. However, the ''early TMs'' that I implemented are quite unneeded, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Besides, I only replaced like, 2-3 (maybe 4?) TMs before Chargestone Cave, and they can probably still be obtained at the Battle Subway.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://www.youtube.c...u/2/7gtfKFLLNFA

i saw this link... can you do this on your version?
Well, it would be great if I could implement that but frankly.. It's impossible to do that..
Especially because the B/W background is animated 3D, where this background is just one image, which means it rather fits in games like R/S/E or something.

Yeah, too bad, I know.
Hope you still like the hack though!

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just wanted to give you all a quick yet important update!
A new beta will be released tomorrow, which means about 24h later than this post.
It will have everything ''playable'' until the Mistralton Gym and chances are that you can even explore Twist Mountain after it already -- if I find enough time tomorrow to edit.

I was just wondering how I get this beta to my DSI XL so I can play this. Can anyone help me out?
You first have to learn what ''roms'', ''flashcarts'' (for example R4) and ''emulators'' are. Could you try Googling them to find some more information? Then, return and I'll explain to you what to do.
If you want to play this game on a handheld console, you'll need a flashcart and I guess that you do not own any, given the way you asked your question.

CalvinTiberiusWo

Trophies
XP
Hi there, I am currently playing this version of Black/White and it's pretty sweet!
If I may, I wanna give some suggestions.
- Adding each region's champion into this game so we could battle them? Like Red, Ethan, Brendan/May (double battle) and Lucas/Dawn.
- Give each gym leader their region's battle theme for ultra-nostalgia juice, but put an option for the people who wants to listen to the original. :P
- Cameo of some NPC's from other region like Prof. Rowan, Prof. Oak, or even Ash Ketchum himself XD
- Make egg moves learn-able thru heart scales

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, I am currently playing this version of Black/White and it's pretty sweet!
If I may, I wanna give some suggestions.
- Adding each region's champion into this game so we could battle them? Like Red, Ethan, Brendan/May (double battle) and Lucas/Dawn.
- Give each gym leader their region's battle theme for ultra-nostalgia juice, but put an option for the people who wants to listen to the original. :P
- Cameo of some NPC's from other region like Prof. Rowan, Prof. Oak, or even Ash Ketchum himself XD
- Make egg moves learn-able thru heart scales

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NEW BETA RELEASE 0.6

Click here to download

Welcome to the official release of Pokémon White Deluxe: Bèta Version 0.6!

Thanks a lot for being a beta tester!
Please leave any comments, suggestions, errors, bugs and / or other feedback right here.

What's new in Bèta Version 0.6?
----------------------------------------
  • This beta version can be played until Icirrus City. You can explore Twist Mountain and everything before it. However, DO NOT enter Route 8 or Dragonspiral Tower yet! Route 8, Dragonspiral Tower and everything ahead of it HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET.
  • New regions have been updated and can be explored, including: Chargestone Cave, Mistralton City (including Mistralton Gym), Route 7, Twist Mountain and the 6th Gym Badge can be obtained!
  • Several Pokémon locations have been updated.
  • All NPC Trading has been fixed.
  • Many item locations have been edited and/or updated; this way, ALL TMs (except for 6) can be found BEFORE the Pokémon League!
  • The Legendary Pokémon have been edited.
  • Many bugs have been fixed.
  • Slowbro now also evolves if it is being leveled up with a Shellder in your Party!
  • Attention: there seems to be some kind of bug on Route 6, that changes the ''Pokéball Foongus'' into Amoonguss at level 1. This is not intended and should be out at the next beta.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POKéMON WHITE DELUXE VERSION 0.6!

@ 1O/24/'11 04:18 pm PDT

jerome0400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\pokemonwhitedeluxe_0.6.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\Pokemon White.nds' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\Pokemon White.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 4 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Please Help

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\pokemonwhitedeluxe_0.6.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\Pokemon White.nds' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\ting\Desktop\Jerome Game Mode\Pokemon White Editor\Pokemon White.nds.utm' ...

Please Help
this mod using clean ROM for based patching, please using clean ROM, and not Patched ROM (other mod, exp patched and ect), is need clean ROM without any modification.

jerome0400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Please Help
this mod using clean ROM for based patching, please using clean ROM, and not Patched ROM (other mod, exp patched and ect), is need clean ROM without any modification.

thanks!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot