Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FOR THOSE INTERESTED:

http://m.youtube.com...u&v=d-X03D3tSVU

It's in engrish.
Not sure if it is just me but when watching this vid in 1080p, there seems to be horizontal lines (like those due to interlacing). Any one else have that problem? 720p seems far better though. Both this one and the one uploaded by the official (?) Pokemon youtube account have the same issue :\

BintangBagaskara

Trophies
XP
hi guys, just wanna ask sumthin. i played pokemon conquest till the end, the one when you have to face shiny rayquaza after arceus, but then after i beat the last pokemon, the screen went black and wont start.... i use desmume, can anybody help me?

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, just wanna ask sumthin. i played pokemon conquest till the end, the one when you have to face shiny rayquaza after arceus, but then after i beat the last pokemon, the screen went black and wont start.... i use desmume, can anybody help me?
This is a pokemon black/white 2 thread...
http://gbatemp.net/topic/328986-official-pokemon-conquest-discussion-thread/

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
R4i sdhc 3ds from www.r4i-sdhc.com

You´re suppose to get the latest kernel and then run it without ysmenu just the clean or patched rom. If it is the japanese rom. i got the same flashcard and encouter some random freezing. But thats just my bad clone of a clone card. Good luck Buddy ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto