• Likes 5

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the patch didnt fix the summary freeze on my r4i
Now, I tried patching another clean rom, still not letting me leave the team menu, or let me check summary, without freezing! If its fixed, what is wrong? I patched with the dictasia patch on the first page. Twice. Still nothing on my R4i.... Much appreciated if i can get help
im getting the same problem on my r4i 3ds. when i try to view my pokemon or stats, it freezes. can someone help?
Honestly, i want to give up, never had this much problem with a game. Apperantly it has been fixed but nobody seems to be giving information to us.
For the 2CH patch, i used the drag n drop patch, is the manual patch with nitro explorer different? I just want to play the game, and switch my pokemon around so i dont have to use the same one the whole game:(

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
For those still looking for patches and other methods to make it work for your cart, look at the first page. It is being constantly updated. Yesterday Acekard was reported not working and now it is working.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm uploading my third gym battle right now. I might be able to get the 4th in today or tomorrow..my backup DS is awful, I had to feed audio into my external speakers ;o

Ruxio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have a problem with my R4i Gold. The game charge and appear a Red Loading. I have the Wood 1.49 and i turn off the Reset in game and the cheats. What i need to make it work? I have this R4i Gold
ADA-DS-R4i-GOLD_1.jpg

PickDaPik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, New to the forum, I am going to buy an R4/FlashCart for my DSi and is Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Region Locked even with a flash cart? and Is R4 Wood Ok to use and easiest? (like do I just need to patch it for XP Gain and thats it?)

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, New to the forum, I am going to buy an R4/FlashCart for my DSi and is Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Region Locked even with a flash cart? and Is R4 Wood Ok to use and easiest? (like do I just need to patch it for XP Gain and thats it?)

black and white 2 will work on a flash cart, regardless of the region lock

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ruxio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have a problem with my R4i Gold. The game charge and appear a Red Loading. I have the Wood 1.49 and i turn off the Reset in game and the cheats. What i need to make it work? I have this R4i Gold:
ADA-DS-R4i-GOLD_1.jpg

PickDaPik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

black and white 2 will work on a flash cart, regardless of the region lock
So lets say I buy this R4 http://www.r4wood.com/products/R4-Wood-DS-Revolution-with-Kingston-2GB-Memory-Card.html
Will I need to update it to R4 1.49 and just get a patched ROM and use it? Sorry I'm New to flashcarts xD I've only used DeSmuME.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same problem too. i can save fine and stuff. just can't go to my pokemon menu without it freezing up, and i really want to switch my pokemon. and i'm using an r4i-sdhc 3ds.

Hopefully they are working on another patch, i want to play so bad :/ you cant get past the 2nd gym because you need to teach pokemon the hm, which you cant do..... I tried 3 different roms, patched all of them with the Drag N Drop AP patch on the first page. STILL NOT WORKING! Lots of people are having this problem, hopefully by tomorrow there will be a patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10