• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

drako1510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can confirm that the exp+translation patches work on the r4i gold 3ds. Running 1.49 Wood

Disable soft reset and cheats
STILL HAS FREEZES SUCH AS SUMMARY FREEZE.

Hey, how do you turn off the soft reset? I just bought my r4i gold so I'm not sure how it works. Please help me!
Hit start and on the top hit the right arrow and you should be able to find cheats and soft reset
i see cheat in game, reset in game, reset in homebrew. are these the ones? if they are, i already turned them off but i'm still getting a red loading screen.
that's not the game just the r4, you need to get the stuck on red loading screen update. *Firmware Link* http://www.r4ids.cn/...download-e.html
i get a card check fail. What's wrong???

levine

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm using ak2i, all i can say is what i use, so at 1st for work's fine u need to update ur ak2i to last firmware of ak2i, after that u need to use akaio 1.8.9z, download the last loaders.
use the aa.zip patch to patch the game. on ak2i disable soft reset, ds download play, and enable AP, u will see that white2 get black screen before start the history...
i do all the same things with Black 2 and works fine, some freezes 30min-30min, but exp works fine :))

SuperCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm having my own problem. Like, we all know that it freezes after the Juniper intro and all that. And on Desmume it's okay, but the problem is, I've done that then taken the SAV file back into my flash cart, and it still freezes once I load my file. Knowing this, I think it's safe to assume that the anti-piracy is working in a way in which the games freezes at the season notifier screen. And this is only happening on Acekards at the moment, so I don't know at this point. I use Acekard2i Akaio 1.8.9z, if that helps, by the way. Like, we just need a patch for the fact that the season sceen doesn't load.

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the exp+translation patches work on the r4i gold 3ds. Running 1.49 Wood

Disable soft reset and cheats
STILL HAS FREEZES SUCH AS SUMMARY FREEZE.

Hey, how do you turn off the soft reset? I just bought my r4i gold so I'm not sure how it works. Please help me!
Hit start and on the top hit the right arrow and you should be able to find cheats and soft reset
i see cheat in game, reset in game, reset in homebrew. are these the ones? if they are, i already turned them off but i'm still getting a red loading screen.
that's not the game just the r4, you need to get the stuck on red loading screen update. *Firmware Link* http://www.r4ids.cn/...download-e.html
i get a card check fail. What's wrong???
I have no idea is your wood firmware up to date

rainbowda5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, how do i geth the patch at the beginning of the thread to work. I'm a little unsure how to do it since I cannot read Japanese :( Thx in advance.

budzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using ak2i, all i can say is what i use, so at 1st for work's fine u need to update ur ak2i to last firmware of ak2i, after that u need to use akaio 1.8.9z, download the last loaders.
use the aa.zip patch to patch the game. on ak2i disable soft reset, ds download play, and enable AP, u will see that white2 get black screen before start the history...
i do all the same things with Black 2 and works fine, some freezes 30min-30min, but exp works fine :))
werre u able to get past uniper intro?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1