• Views 1,162,800
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

VIStrings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad they added Kanji this gen. A year ago I played Black using Kana only because I was just learning, but I can't stand to read like that anymore. I'll buy the game when it comes out in Portugal (did the same with White: bought it, but played the other version in Japanese when it came out), in the meanwhile, I get to put my Japanese to good, nerdy, use. Everyone else self-taught at the 日本語 arts?

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
What I do appreciate is the fact that you can choose if you wanna play it only in hiragana/katakana or with kanjis because my kanji's level isn't quite high right now haha

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I'm glad they added Kanji this gen. A year ago I played Black using Kana only because I was just learning, but I can't stand to read like that anymore. I'll buy the game when it comes out in Portugal (did the same with White: bought it, but played the other version in Japanese when it came out), in the meanwhile, I get to put my Japanese to good, nerdy, use. Everyone else self-taught at the 日本語 arts?
I am also self learning ^^ And I also started to learn it at school with JP teachers to go faster ^^

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
>mfw people are willing to pay $85 dollars for an import of a pokemon game, only to receive it days after the rom is out.

No just no, it's a waste of money, wait a few hours it won't fucking kill you. Damn it's like everyone here has the attention span of a squirrel.
My WiFi is now WPA2. If I get the official copy I can at least go online + dream world + world tournament online battles.

If I download, then I cannot use online and the C-Gear is practically useless.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
>mfw people are willing to pay $85 dollars for an import of a pokemon game, only to receive it days after the rom is out.

No just no, it's a waste of money, wait a few hours it won't fucking kill you. Damn it's like everyone here has the attention span of a squirrel.
My WiFi is now WPA2. If I get the official copy I can at least go online + dream world + world tournament online battles.

If I download, then I cannot use online and the C-Gear is practically useless.
thats why i plan to buy the english version when it releases plus i want to be able to use the 3ds features the game has

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that's been reading the Pokebeach post's, do you think they have revealed everything in the game so far, or could there still be surprises?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Awesomeness

Dangerously Optimistic Hope
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let's say the ROM will be dumped around 8AM Japan time, That would be 7PM EST. So yeah :P
Anyways, I should go play something fun...I'm going to play Sonic Advance 3 or Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, still watching! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1