• Views 1,161,099
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup Twitter Guy, If you're reading this thread, I suggest either tell the truth and stop trolling, Or you can wait for a REAL release of the Rom like the rest of us and seriously stop being such a complete idiot whose trolling is gaining followers because of malicious lies and scandals. Grow up!
What I think he's going to do is keep stalling and download a real ROM as soon as it leaks so he can claim it as his own, instead of getting him to 1000 followers I would recommend unfollowing him...
I just might do that. I am following him but since all the lies and fakes I have grown to not trust this guy at all.
Edit: Oh look he called me an asshole. Polite of you. *unfollows*

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shit people are buying that guy hes gone up in followers a little. Fools will be fools. if he has something i'm the fool but thats not likely

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
from 4ch:
1340317362192.jpg

1340317432714.jpg
She is giving me Disney princess with that dress...

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found

Pokemon Black Version 2 (J)(XenoPhobia) ROM

which I'm 99% sure is another fake, it won't open in NDS header and I don't even think XenoPhobia does ROM dumps anymore...

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poison heal Gliscor with roost requires no words.

i seriously think white kyurem will be its only counter as it will be specially oriented with blizzard stab.plus gliscor ain't the best specially. it's still broken though. Gliscor for Ubers? take Chandelure with shadow tag and dd moxiemence with outrage with you

But what about your avatar, that could help get Gliscor with HP ice.

i love heatran but i dont think its good enough to stop that monster especially if it switches in on a roost only a x2 might not be enough. it would depend on the heatran users patience

It seems we will need STAB SE moves then. It's the only way Gliscor will be scared off.

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found

which I'm 99% sure is another fake, it won't open in NDS header and I don't even think XenoPhobia does ROM dumps anymore...

i've trusted ones with (XenoPhobia) before it depends sometimes its real sometimes no

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup Twitter Guy, If you're reading this thread, I suggest either tell the truth and stop trolling, Or you can wait for a REAL release of the Rom like the rest of us and seriously stop being such a complete idiot whose trolling is gaining followers because of malicious lies and scandals. Grow up!
What I think he's going to do is keep stalling and download a real ROM as soon as it leaks so he can claim it as his own, instead of getting him to 1000 followers I would recommend unfollowing him...
I just might do that. I am following him but since all the lies and fakes I have grown to not trust this guy at all.
I mean does he really even seem like someone with the knowledge of dumping a ROM? He goes around calling everyone that criticizes him assholes? lol, I would bet he is probably a 14 - 16 year old. He say's he's Japanese but he's obviously American judging by his use of words.

Segijohe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found

i've trusted ones with (XenoPhobia) before it depends sometimes its real sometimes no
My first Heart Gold rom was XenoPhobia, it still just feels too early.

Pinecallado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If I was him, I would release the rom with a survey you have to fill. So I would not just successfully troll people but make some easy cash too!!!

MichaelCann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean does he really even seem like someone with the knowledge of dumping a ROM? He goes around calling everyone that criticizes him assholes? lol, I would bet he is probably a 14 - 16 year old. He say's he's Japanese but he's obviously American judging by his use of words.

he only said he was IN japan

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poison heal Gliscor with roost requires no words.

i seriously think white kyurem will be its only counter as it will be specially oriented with blizzard stab.plus gliscor ain't the best specially. it's still broken though. Gliscor for Ubers? take Chandelure with shadow tag and dd moxiemence with outrage with you

But what about your avatar, that could help get Gliscor with HP ice.

i love heatran but i dont think its good enough to stop that monster especially if it switches in on a roost only a x2 might not be enough. it would depend on the heatran users patience

It seems we will need STAB SE moves then. It's the only way Gliscor will be scared off.
scared off yes. killed no. that thing will always at least hang around till the end of a match unless you really fuck up with it. ferrothorn can maybe force it out unless it runs taunt. it wont lose health but thanks to leech seed shanaigans plus immunity to toxic a high def and neutral typing it would eventually force it out or at least make it run out of eqs

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmpf, I give up. Maybe it'll be there when I wake up tomorrow. But it's not like it matters anyway, since the AP will be a nightmare, like with every single DSi enhanced title...
Good night everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo