• Views 1,163,056
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That twitter account ISN'T legit apparently. unless xenophobia has a liking for fake do-surveys-for-roms sites.
tbh that makes sense. if you were a guy who dumps nintendos biggest handheld games on a regular basis would you brag about it on twitter. i remind you of an incident on this site

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is real...
3ad2118a.png
PokeJungle said the guy who posted this pic is not releasing his rom to the public.
Then why did the guy even post the picture to begin with?
To rustle your jimmies.

Reactions: 1 person

Segijohe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That twitter account ISN'T legit apparently. unless xenophobia has a liking for fake do-surveys-for-roms sites.
tbh that makes sense. if you were a guy who dumps nintendos biggest handheld games on a regular basis would you brag about it on twitter. i remind you of an incident on this site
Is there hope for the Xenophobia rom?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country

Segijohe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there hope for the Xenophobia rom?
It all depends if people can "find" this rom
Sigh.. The search continues

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he did the same 2 yeas ago with B/W, he dumped them to make cheat codes, not to release it.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/koby_akid/archives/51897618.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/koby_akid/archives/51897654.html

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poison heal Gliscor with roost requires no words.

i seriously think white kyurem will be its only counter as it will be specially oriented with blizzard stab.plus gliscor ain't the best specially. it's still broken though. Gliscor for Ubers? take Chandelure with shadow tag and dd moxiemence with outrage with you

But what about your avatar, that could help get Gliscor with HP ice.

i love heatran but i dont think its good enough to stop that monster especially if it switches in on a roost only a x2 might not be enough. it would depend on the heatran users patience

It seems we will need STAB SE moves then. It's the only way Gliscor will be scared off.
scared off yes. killed no. that thing will always at least hang around till the end of a match unless you really fuck up with it. ferrothorn can maybe force it out unless it runs taunt. it wont lose health but thanks to leech seed shanaigans plus immunity to toxic a high def and neutral typing it would eventually force it out or at least make it run out of eqs

You mean to tell me Gliscor can live STAB Super effective moves? Highly unlikely unless you was running...Hydro Pump Gyarados even then that would likely KO it as well. And mostly some will run taunt because that move actually helps survivability causes a lot of other set up pokemon like Ferro in question to cock up and retreat. Unless Gliscor runs both SD and Taunt + EQ and Roost, it's unlikely to do anything to Ferro let alone flying types.

really depends on whats hitting it with what. i'm still gonna swap in white kyurem on my hail team for this thing. mamo won't get it cause you know phsyical stuff. cloyster might be decent. or venusaur with that new giga drain its getting if it catches it on a roost. and rain teams that don't revolve around dnite or tornadus will run through it....maybe. most rain sweepers bar these two are physical meaning gliscor can roost off. sand teams are fucked. terrakion will go down in usage as he goes up. keldo might get it maybe. or genesect when its released with boltbeam coverage. still think its joining garchomp excadrill blaziken deoxys-s and thundurus in ubers.cept unlike those guys it can still do somthing

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The hell is this suppose to mean? "Hold on, the worst is yet to come." FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU the twitter guy.
He's going to troll us by dumping the rom after everyone has stopped paying attention to him.
Guys a self obsessed fat loser with no friends asking for attention.
in all honesty i dont think we should talk bad about hm until he gets the 500 followers from some idiots. i want undeniable evidence he is a troll (all signs point there but he could just be a dickhead)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already