Which pokemon do you plan to get?

• Total voters

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Weird, I have an acekard 2i (hw43) using a pre-patched Pokemon Black2 (enabled bypass checking on acekard) and works nice. I'm not even on the 1st badge yet but I have 2hrs+ and 5 poks.

The thing is, you're using a pre-patched rom.
I'm waiting for akaio update to use a clean rom.
There is a huge difference between those.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Weird, I have an acekard 2i (hw43) using a pre-patched Pokemon Black2 (enabled bypass checking on acekard) and works nice. I'm not even on the 1st badge yet but I have 2hrs+ and 5 poks.

I just wanted to mention at least, pre-patched game was working, as long as it's running on akaio i'm happy with it. Keep waiting then

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I just wanted to mention at least, pre-patched game was working, as long as it's running on akaio i'm happy with it. Keep waiting then

Sorry man, I didn't want to be rude.
It's just that last time, when I played with a patch version,
after a using a updated version of Akaio and a clean rom,
my save have been corrupted, and I lost a little more than 100 hours of gameplay.

Then, I prefer to wait than having this risk.

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having trouble with the PWT on DSTwo? After the first match with the rival the game freezes. I'm on the most recent firmware and I'm playing a patched Black 2.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Anyone else having trouble with the PWT on DSTwo? After the first match with the rival the game freezes. I'm on the most recent firmware and I'm playing a patched Black 2.

Please talk about this in the AP THREAD
But Yeah, had that problem too. Gotta wait for the new AP Patch to release. But there's a way:

Continue the game on the emulater, finish the PWT and then save. Then load it on your flashcart

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Please talk about this in the AP THREAD
But Yeah, had that problem too. Gotta wait for the new AP Patch to release. But there's a way:

Continue the game on the emulater, finish the PWT and then save. Then load it on your flashcart
Sorry about that, there are just so many Pokemon B/W2 threads that I couldn't figure out which one I should be posting in. I ended up switching to clean rom in the options and switching back once I was done with the mandatory PWT segment.

Edit: Now I really feel like an ass, seeing the "Not AP" thing in the title.

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok, because it's a little confusing. I'm seeing all sorts of "USA" roms posted days before the official USA release.
Those are likely fakes. Some people just know that the hype is massive when waiting for a leak, and they just love to troll.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum