• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw I just beat the 1st gym and I've had no trouble so far so I can confirm this working for now. I heard about an error some people has at the world tournament so I will let you know if it works or not.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw I just beat the 1st gym and I've had no trouble so far so I can confirm this working for now. I heard about an error some people has at the world tournament so I will let you know if it works or not.

so this guy on youtube posted you the rom??

Trozte

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I finally got the ROM working perfectly on R4i SDHC 3DS. Someone on youtube removed narc file which contains the AP from within the ROM, and replaced it with the AP patch for the Japanese ROM. So now it works perfectly with the R4i SDHC official firmware. I can't link to the ROM but hopefully you can all find it.

Well what I suppose you could link us is the modified AP patch itself since other people could experiment with it and have fixes even for other cards :)

Reactions: 1 person

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't actually sent any ROM links to anyone on here and I'm trying not to reply to the messages that ask for them incase I get banned, that's why I posted the video on here (btw I am not the original uploader on youtube, that is someone else's account). I'm going to post my own pics of the ROM working in a minute.

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I export a patch? I didn't modify the ROM myself so I'm not sure what is edited, if someone can let me know then I can post a patch on here.

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, that youtube account is not mine so don't PM me about it on here, also please tell me how to export a patch so I can post it on here, thanks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
How can I export a patch? I didn't modify the ROM myself so I'm not sure what is edited, if someone can let me know then I can post a patch on here.
This can make patches.
http://byuu.org/programming/beat/
IPS is limited to 16MB so it's not usable here, and while xdelta is popular, people tend to have outdated versions and stuff installed which can make patching not work.

D

Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Flame hey!!!!