triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think we can all agree that Ash has been long overdue for a banishment, and that a complete overhaul of the series should be done. Hell, maybe even recreate the manga to a direct anime adaptation. That would be badass.

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I think we can all agree that Ash has been long overdue for a banishment, and that a complete overhaul of the series should be done. Hell, maybe even recreate the manga to a direct anime adaptation. That would be badass.
The huge problem is that Ash is the anime counterpart of Satoshi Tajiri, so I don't think that will happen so soon.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall someone said (youtube comment) Pokemon had Pirates (Team aqua) Knights (Team Plasma) now all we need are ninjas well guess he got his wish were the 3 admins of the "new" team plasma the shadow triad from the first b/w what do you think plus i'd like to see Ghetsis take over team plasma and you get Kyurem at first then N comes along and gives you Zekrom (B2) or Reshiram (W2)) and then they fuse plus i agree Ash is so overated he should be an adult by now maybe that trailer is a hint of a new Pokemon anime different than the main one? THAT would be SWEET

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
After watching the trailer a couple of times, I thought about it...

1. It's obvious that you get your starter at Hiougi/Aspertia City

2. Remember there's this game shot of the player talking to Akuroka in the Castelia City fountain? Look at the night scene with Akuroka, isn't that a fountain?

3. The only real port in Unova is in Castelia City, and the player travels with the rival and Cheren to (what looks like a frozen) Nacrene City.

4. So, does this mean that Elesa's gym is at Castelia City now? Why do the players want to travel back? Why Team Plasma going there as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: