POKEMON BLACK & WHITE 2 ANIMATED PROMO

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who's not a big fan of GenV, This was one of the best things I've seen... ever.

Fuck Ash, get this guy in the spotlight. He actually knows how to battle and raise Pokemon from the looks of it.

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There was a Deino right there in the starting town, I don't think dragons are gonna get harder to find themselves.
A lot of pokémon are supposed to have relocated, like the Riolu in Challenger's Cave which is now gone.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like I should play B/W before this game comes out, but I don't feel like playing a Pokemon game for its story.

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way it has been done sure makes me think that they could have something real good done if they decided to do this as an anime. They could even do a side anime for the Black and White 2 games. Using this as a reference point. If they did that they would be onto something really good.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The way it has been done sure makes me think that they could have something real good done if they decided to do this as an anime. They could even do a side anime for the Black and White 2 games. Using this as a reference point. If they did that they would be onto something really good.
Ya. The whole N and "hero" would make an awsome series/movie.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the Shadow Triad looks boss.

This was pokemon animation done right. If only this was how the anime gets done, it would be the next big thing since Dragonball Z. The Pokemon anime is tailored to kids so much it starts to feel like an episode of Dora the Explorer sometimes.

This vid has me pumped for B/W 2. :)

Reactions: 3 people

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People still take Pokemon anime seriously?

I saw an episode on TV recently (I was with some friends and we wanted a good laugh) and it was just stupidly funny. I don't care if they make the animation better, it'll still suffer from the "Retard Adventures" as people have been dubbing it.

So yeah, this looked really uninteresting.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I saw an episode on TV recently (I was with some friends and we wanted a good laugh) and it was just stupidly funny. I don't care if they make the animation better, it'll still suffer from the "Retard Adventures" as people have been dubbing it.

No, people don't take it seriously at all because like people have said, Ash makes idiotic decisions, and seems to lose skill as a trainer with each new region, whilst Pikachu should be maximum level by now but can't take out a lowly Elekid when one-shotting a Legendary Regice the prior episode.
The start of the Black/White anime "Best wishes" apparently took a promising turn at the start and had Team Rocket actually doing things competently, and Meowth apparently joined Ash and co for a while, but have returned to being the same villainous foil they always were.

This trailer has shown that people are interested in a complete overhaul of the pokémon anime, no more focus on Ash and companions but instead follow the events of Black 2/White 2 and actually be more interesting.

That being said the films are usually of a better caliber than the syndicated TV series, they both largely function as a way to entice kids to get their very own legendary pokémon though, and introduce features of the games like the Pokéwood thing where you make movies in Black 2/White 2, that's coming up in the anime soon.

Reactions: 5 people

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
1:48 Is that Elesa??

She doesn't have her blonde hair!

But really cool. Maybe she is an actual gym leader in the game.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if they took a turn around for something new. Ratings for pokemon haven't been what they use to be even with Best wishes or whatever its called being extreme competent compared to all the other seasons. I mean sure the writing and translation is still brick to the face blunt trauma, but its for kids and there is much MUCH worse out there that a kid could end up liking and watch (examples: My gym partner's a monkey, lucky star, whatever live action show disney is pushing around for music, etc,etc). also run on Sentence =D

-edit-

Though I'd much rather see the manga adapted to animated form. D;

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, people don't take it seriously at all because like people have said, Ash makes idiotic decisions, and seems to lose skill as a trainer with each new region, whilst Pikachu should be maximum level by now but can't take out a lowly Elekid when one-shotting a Legendary Regice the prior episode.
The start of the Black/White anime "Best wishes" apparently took a promising turn at the start and had Team Rocket actually doing things competently, and Meowth apparently joined Ash and co for a while, but have returned to being the same villainous foil they always were.

This trailer has shown that people are interested in a complete overhaul of the pokémon anime, no more focus on Ash and companions but instead follow the events of Black 2/White 2 and actually be more interesting.

That being said the films are usually of a better caliber than the syndicated TV series, they both largely function as a way to entice kids to get their very own legendary pokémon though, and introduce features of the games like the Pokéwood thing where you make movies in Black 2/White 2, that's coming up in the anime soon.
If I recall, there was even an episode where his Pikachu faced off against a Magikarp, and lost.

The same Pikachu that defeated a DRAGONITE much earlier in the series.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s