Hacking Pokemon Black Pokesav problem

ninxcor234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Pokesav for Pokemon Black to edit some pokemon in my team and for item usage. When it comes to moving my pokemon from my team to the pc a message pops up and the screen is blue and black, the messages says as follows "An error has occurred. Please turn off the power." I'm using an R4 with the WOOD R4 version. just want to know what's wrong with it, or what to do?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
@ DR.Aqua: Wrong and Wrong.

1. Make sure the Pokemon are legal. Check for legit PID, etc.
2. Did your save get corrupted afterwards?
3. If you nicknamed it, make sure the "nicknamed" box is checked (don't know if this applies to B/W Pokesav, but I'm pretty sure it does)
4. Relax. It's beta software. The game could have detected hacks, had a problem with moving data, or it was just a freak accident.

ninxcor234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dr.aqua: You have no idea what you are talking about and has nothing to do with, please refrain from answer not related to the topic.

@Fishaman P: your answers do help, but its almost a little bit more complicated then that. It could be a freak of chance lol. However, I shall explain what the problem is.

As I previously stated whenever I use the Pokesav for my pokemon black the game is working properly. First I made only one pokemon and made sure it was an egg so that it can be legit and everything, once it hatched I saved the game and used Pokesav in order just to modify it and train from then on, I save it and then I use my DS and turn it on and the game works perfectly and the saved data is not corrupted, but then when I'm going to deposit a pokemon and take out another that is when the game crashes, a message appears saying, "An error has occurred, please turn off game." That's about it the game works good and is not corrupted just when I use the pc is when the game crashes, I should upload a video if you did not understand.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ohhhh NOW it makes sense.
Well, your hatched Pokemon probably triggers some bug/glitch thingy in the game.
What you can do is go to Pokesav and save this pokemon as a .PKM file somewhere on your laptop, and remove it from your SAV.
(Make sure that after you remove it from your SAV, you have at least 1 Pokemon in your party)
Now try going to the PC in the game and tell us what happens. :)

ninxcor234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheTwoR's : like I previous stated, each time I use pokesav it crashes when I go use the pc, but when I do not use the pc the game works perfectly and does not seem to crash

TheTwoR's

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Now I think we both misunderstood each other :P
What I'm saying is:
ON LAPTOP:
-Open up Pokesav
-Back up and delete that Pokemon you hatched (make sure there's at least one Pokemon in your party)
-Save changes to the .SAV
ON DS:
Test it out now.

TheTwoR's

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Well then, IIRC, Pokesav is probably the main way to edit a Pokemon SAV, and if it won't help you, then your SAV is probably no good. :(
What you can try doing though, is to start a clean new save on your game and move it to your laptop, and begin copying info on it using Pokesav from your old save, and you'd eventually recover a cleaner version of your old save.
(Unless Pokesav can't edit where you are in the game, then that's a different story)
I hope I somewhat helped ;P

FreedomExia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as ninxcor234 and i've done some testing myself. When i start a clean game from R4 and try accessing the pc storage, it works perfectly. However, as soon as you use pokesav and change any aspect of the game ( items, pokemon, TM's and HM's, etc) and save it on the .SAV file, when you put the game back in your R4 and access the storage a second time an error message reading: "An error has occurred. Please turn off the power." appears. Any suggestions?

pikature2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know whether you still need the answer, but I just solve this problem.

First, just open you pokemon sav from pokemon sav and on the lower right corner, there's Edit button under Storage and Wonder Cards text. Click the edit button under storage text and there will be new window. You'll see many '?????????' on the storage. All you have to do is click Delete Box so the box will be empty ((none)). You have to do this for all 8 boxes. Then close the window by clicking OK and save the Pokesav. You may play the game, if you do it correctly, you will be able to open the PC without any error message.

I have the same problem as the others, and when I try this, the game works normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo