ROM Hack Pokemon Black(J) to (U) save

mylesmadness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it possible to convert my Pokemon black(J) to (U) when it comes out? I want play with my friends, but I don't want to lose all my progress...

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ramonra said:
You can try. EU to U generally works. I'm not sure about this one though.
even HG to SS works. i've tried it. to get both groudon and kyogre. with the same save file.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
game01 said:
Ramonra said:
You can try. EU to U generally works. I'm not sure about this one though.
even HG to SS works. i've tried it. to get both groudon and kyogre. with the same save file.
What? Really? HG to SS can happen? :
wtf.gif

rateiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I checked with Black and White, by just changing the save file: No issues detected.
You cannot synchronize (Manteinance), but the rest of the features is working allright.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
rateiosu said:
I checked with Black and White, by just changing the save file: No issues detected.
You cannot synchronize (Manteinance), but the rest of the features is working allright.

What?

rateiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
1. You cannot retrieve data from Global Link (you cannot use Game Sync)
2. The pokedex works perfectly, but in the Unova Dex, only the english names are shown (not japanese ones, as one in the national Dex)
-
from all those data, no issues.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only issues with region-switching saves is the region setting in the savefile. According to Pokesav, the .sav is assigned a region, while each Pokemon are also assigned regions. And AFAIK, Black/White only has the region setting in the Pokemon, so the only issues are the names that your Pokemon have (and maybe you'll get the foreign Pokedex entries, but B/W doesn't have those either AFAIK and that's not really an issue anyways).

EDIT: And almost forgot. If you have already connected to Wi-Fi, then it has assigned you a Japanese friendcode. You won't be able to use Wi-Fi in that case.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a copy of pokesav for the Japanese rom. But I don't know how this'll work. I will probably find copies of White and Black in the US but me and my brother want to keep all the pokemon and progress we have. I wonder if I'll have to get the english copy of Pokesav for B/W?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-