ROM Hack Pokemon Black(J) to (U) save

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ziko said:
I have a copy of pokesav for the Japanese rom. But I don't know how this'll work. I will probably find copies of White and Black in the US but me and my brother want to keep all the pokemon and progress we have. I wonder if I'll have to get the english copy of Pokesav for B/W?
Pokesav B/W works with all regions.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Pokesav B/W works with all regions.
Oh so you can use pokesav on the US version to? If thats the case I'll just save my team and start over again from scratch with the U.S version. Now to get a bit off topic which is better black city or white forest?

D

Deleted-236924

rateiosu said:
You cannot synchronize (Manteinance), but the rest of the features is working allright.

That's just 'cause they were undergoing maintenance on the website.
Unless you mean you were able to go to the Dream World, then right after switching between Black and White it didn't work?

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to change the name of my sav to the U one with a test rom, but it didn't work. Still it didn't show up. It works under the US pokesav but it didn't change a damn thing. Guess you can't do it after all.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
funny, I was thinking about doing that... but considering that I'd put a white J save into a Black E rom, I'm not sure everything will be alright... XD

Either way, I can allways just trade my pokemons from DS to DS or use pokesav :B

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can