ROM Hack Pokemon Black freezes when depositing in pc

Raven2260

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven been online all day searching and having problems finding the answer. I have the R4i Gold 3ds card with the last wood firmware, been playing pokemon black and everything has been great so far. The problem comes is now I want to deposit and withdraw my pokemon at the poke center however doesn't matter what I pick on aminita pc I get a black screen and have to reboot, does anyone have a fixed for this

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have a glitched up Pokemon in your PC or in your party. Have you been messing around with Pokesav?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it sounds very much like there's a problem with the Pokemon in your PC. At the very least, it's likely a problem with your save file. If you upload your save file here, I'll double-check for you.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for me, so it's not a save problem. Try re-downloading your Pokemon Black ROM from another source.

Raven2260

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for me, so it's not a save problem. Try re-downloading your Pokemon Black ROM from another source.

Thanks thats what I did and its working fine. I will wait to tell my daughter that as I want so peace before she makes me play again LOL

ka5hvill5king

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using a code that lets you randomly encounter each pokemon according to the number for master balls in the front of your item list on my Black rom. everything went great until i was down to 40 pokemon left. then when i went to deposit some and build my squad the game froze. now it freezes every time i do box operations and goes to a white screen whenever there's random encounters. i tried using 2 different roms (i think one was a patched EUR version and the other was probably US)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night