• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackaltyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some of the game is english, but most is Japanese. Before I got out of the first town, people were talking in Japanese and I started a new game, that then worked until you are taught to catch pokemon. After that, everyone speaks in Japanese(
hate2.gif
) , apart from the Pokemon Center lady. I am using beta 3 on Acekard2i, is that why?
EDIT: Realized that the dialogue hasn't been translated completely yet. Does anyone know when it will?

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am find some bug... Than i go to Market i don't see my Money... On this plase i saw "Items" and than i buy some Item's it happen too...

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the official b/w v2 patch and i am stuck on the white screen so i changed the setting for my sav file to 512 kb ( using waio.nds on my r4 ) then it worked but now it freeze up on when the women starts talking
Any one know how to fix this up?

Umbreon111

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make my save states work with this as i couldnt save the normal way on the untranslated on desume.It loads the save state but asoon as i try to open a menu it freezes

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
All I had to do for the V2 patch was use xDelta and patch a clean ROM and it runs fine. The ext+info files provided in the last update works for this one too.

Also found some problems in V2.

When I try to teach a pokemon certain moves, like Strength. When it asked "Should a move be deleted for_____" it freezes up for a sec and then shows "??_??????????????_???????????_???" the _'s mark random characters.
And I leveled my Minezumi to 29 and it wanted to learn Psych up and did the same thing.
Also, when it does it via a TM or HM, it re-arranges the bottom of the TM pouch and you can't access them until exiting the bag and coming back to it.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pyroman ya people are having those problems,if the lag/wait is annoying i suggest using like pokesav or pokegen to edit the moves but thats just me.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tubby28 said:
filetrip mirror need fix shows an error when i want to download patch offical v2
Tubby28 said:
shows "404 not found" error when i try to download from filetrip :-(
Hmm, when I click on the FileTrip link I don't get any error
unsure.gif
The error might have been there because the server was down then.

QUOTE(B3astinSnipes @ Oct 3 2010, 10:48 AM)
if theres problem with the filetrip link i gave spenstar a link that has all the patches so it could always be fixed
The main reason many people want a FileTrip download is because Mediafire and other file hosting websites that are related don't work for them.

pkranger596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am very pleased with how quickly u guys are coming out with new patches all of them have worked for me so far except for the bugs u guys already know about. i would like to say thank you for your hard work and dedication to this project

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has the new patch come out yet? spenstars sig looks the same. I am confused because it still says white english new patch and black new patch or whatever/ did it get updated last night or something?

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why is the grammar not written out so well? Is it because of the length of the sentences? If that's not the case, I could always give my corrections on the wording and spelling. If you want...

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kbf said:
has the new patch come out yet? spenstars sig looks the same. I am confused because it still says white english new patch and black new patch or whatever/ did it get updated last night or something?
The patch did get updated yesterday, and my sig was updated to link to Official v2 Black New Logo with EXP and White New Logo with EXP.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had WiFi issues? Was trading with PyRo last night, it took 3 tried to connect then it worked for trading for about 10 minutes. I went to get my team for a battle and it just would not connect. I assure you I have a excellent signal, it's not possible for that to be the issue.

I'm using the latest V2 Official patch, with TTDS/YSmenu. The game works perfectly, it just refuses to connect to WiFi now :wtf:

Would it be due to the names being patched to english and the server giving me the issue?
Not sure, but that's what I'm guessing. My connection was fine, the server wouldn't let me connect and did not give me the error code.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Elbowbladez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone else has the same problem Im having, but I can't use the battle subway if the game is english patched, I had to get a clean rom and add only Rudolphs patch in order for it to work. Whenever I entered the train, or after the 1st match it would show a screen with a message in japanese. Just checking to see if anyone else had this problem. Oh, Im also using an R4 and im using the Wood V1.14 for pokemon.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To any Mac Users: The TTDS fixed patch works with DS Rom Patcher for OS X. I have tested it with V2 patch with Pokemon Black. The ROM was patched without errors and seems to work without any problems on my AceKard 2i.

Spenstar, this might be something worth adding to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof