Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
It says in the ReadMe that this is the last update public and PM, that's not very smart man you'll be flooded with PMs XD
Working great, thanks alot
smile.gif

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Spenstar, I've updated the TTDS guide post with a alternate patch for Official v1 - Guide included
biggrin.gif

Since people will be having problems if they aren't using the drophere method, our method for official v1 is simple, short, and works perfect.
The TTDS users of this forums should check it out
wink.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This topic gives better information than the one on project pokemon!

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could it be that the v1 official release doesn't work with no$gba? because after the start screen, it just turns black and keeps like this.
tried out a clean rom and took "with exp patch" for pkmn black.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
These guys are great : D

If you agree then say so, these guys deserve something called C.R.E.D.I.T

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! Helped me alot, I would love to see an engrish translation aswell. But credit to the translators!

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blazergamer93 said:
These guys are great : D

If you agree then say so, these guys deserve something called C.R.E.D.I.T
Your promoting breaking the rules. But yeah, these people are getting credit. What they deserve is Acknowledgment.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u guys please answer my question >_> ive been asking it for over 3 days already why do i get the static looking title when i start pokemon it also freezes after i press A button to load the save file yes its a clean rom cuz ive patched it with beta1,beta2, i did not patch it with beta 3 cuz thats were problems started btw its pokemon white nad using a R4i gold with lates kernel.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
Black, old logo, the V1 patch on a clean rom, has the no exp issue, even on the updated DSONEi ds1patch.dat, with the unpatched rom, you'd see the exp, but gain none(prior to updated ds1patch.dat), this time with the V1 patch, the battle immediately ends after the opponent faints, no mention of exp. I hope it's just happening to me, and is an isolated issue...
I've tried both Black and White v1 with EXP fix Patch (new logo's) on my DSTWO and DSONEi and have had no issues with the EXP problem, so it must be an isolated issue :/

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
itried with both new and old i get the static logo and it freezes but hte beta 1 and 2 were working jsut fine why wont beta 3 and official V1 work on me? o.O?

EDIT Great....the patched worked flawlessly on pokemon black.... Pokemon white hates me =/

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
itried with both new and old i get the static logo and it freezes but hte beta 1 and 2 were working jsut fine why wont beta 3 and official V1 work on me? o.O?

EDIT Great....the patched worked flawlessly on pokemon black.... Pokemon white hates me =/
Did you apply the Official v1 patch to a Clean ROM?

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:

Did you apply the Official v1 patch to a Clean ROM?

Yes they are both clean files....(Pokemon White) i left pokemon white in the beta 2 patch cuz beta3 and official V1 wont work i get the static logo and the black screen when i try laoding my pokemon white save file
(Pokemon Black) No problems what so ever...
biggrin.gif

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Why are there EXP and non-EXP patch versions of the translation patch? Do some cards not need the EXP patch anymore? I've been out of the loop for while now and lost track of which cards still need AP patching.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Quick question: Why are there EXP and non-EXP patch versions of the translation patch? Do some cards not need the EXP patch anymore? I've been out of the loop for while now and lost track of which cards still need AP patching.
As far as I know, Supercard DSTWO doesn't need the EXP fix. There might be others, but I can only confirm the DSTWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did