Dynast_Grausherr

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Opens up with what is likely a scene from the game's intro, featuring the Kyurem alts waking up.
Seasons are back, as expected. The protags are shown walking through a route.
Your rival is speaking with some squadron of uniformed guards or grunts in Nimbasa City. Has Team Plasma been replaced?
The mysterious researcher, Akuroma, meets the protag on some televised stage.
Homika, the Poison-type rockin' leader is shown, followed by Shizui, the Water-typed one.
One of the underwater tunnels that your starting location, Hiougi City, is said to be connected to.
Next it showed the opposite side of the stage Akuroma was entering, then a marketplace.
What appears to be new Global Link footage of the protagonist encountering a Minccino.
The first bit that has the male protag walking through some curtains is the live club Homika is a leader at. The next bit with the lily-pads is (probably) from Shizui's gym.
A montage of battles starting. The battle field looks much nicer than before, with the circles that Pokémon stand on now actually featuring grass around it and such. The backgrounds, too, nicer.
The game can be confirmed to have Absol, Pelipper, Tyranitar, Metagross, Eevee, Mareep and Riolu in the Unova Dex.
All trainers seem to move now in battle too. Meaning, they have animated sprites, like some gym leaders and important characters have had in past games.
Trailer ends off with footage of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem in battle, then their 3D models from a cutscene.
What do you guys think ?​

Reactions: 5 people

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok... looks like it's that time of the year again..... Time for the hype. (Attracts the pokenoobs.) And when the game releases, the site will be flooded with them. XD
Game looks great btw.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As always, I'm going to play this Pokemon game and I'm going to like it one way or another.

Too bad the male character in this game looks kinda.. meh. At least the girl is more adorable in this one. Ouch, my gender. T.T

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, bout time I got packed up, leavin the 3DS forums nice an early, we all know when that them there game gets released thats the first place they gonna be lookin when it comes to haxs, may be able to get to the Ol EoF bunker in bout a fort night I reckon if I hurry and stay with the trade winds.

Reactions: 2 people

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think ?

I think it's more of the exact same formula, been done to death. They NEED to stop this same thing over and over again, and make a TRULY 3D (ala Zelda viewpoint, with rotatable camera) on a more powerful console. Wii/Wii-U or 3DS.
I know I'm probably one of the few people that think that, but IMO it truly is getting rediculous.

Reactions: 1 person

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think ?

I think it's more of the exact same formula, been done to death. They NEED to stop this same thing over and over again, and make a TRULY 3D (ala Zelda viewpoint, with rotatable camera) on a more powerful console. Wii/Wii-U or 3DS.
I know I'm probably one of the few people that think that, but IMO it truly is getting rediculous.
I personally feel it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't sprite based. Colosseum and XD were okay. They were different and managed to actually mix things us a bit, but I rather the 3d type games co-exist with the sprite based ones.

That being said a sprite based pokemon game with a storyline similar to Colosseum would be welcome, as would a 3D based pokemon game with the traditional 8 badges/elite4 style. They would be nice to try and experiment with but I wouldn't want them to become the norm.

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one seems to have mentioned this, does it mean we will have a new Professor replacing Juniper? Why you ask, because we start on a new location now.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was more surprised by the part at the end shilling the new Pokemon movie; I had completely forgotten they were still making those.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Since no one seems to have mentioned this, does it mean we will have a new Professor replacing Juniper? Why you ask, because we start on a new location now.
Personally I think it'll be like GSC/HGSS, with Juniper appearing at some parts of the game.

Photos available at Serebii: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1