Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Sunday has revealed the full character designs of Iris, the new female companion to Ash, as well as a new male character, Dento; both will appear in Best Wishes, the next "season" of the anime that will take place in the Isshu region. Iris is confirmed to have a Kibago as seen in the character sheet leaked a few weeks ago, but nothing is known about Dento at this point in time. Click the screenshots below to enlarge them.

best-wishes-poster.jpg

~Dento and Iris~

iris-kibago.jpg

~Iris and Kibago~

mijumaru.jpg

~Mijumaru~

minezumi.jpg

~Minezum~

dento.jpg

~Dento~

Above you are pictures of Pokemon that will appear on the New B/W Pokemon game its no confirmed that Iris or Dento will be in the new game.
Sorry if i post this post on the wrong section.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Come on dude, I've told you so many times already to post this in the bloody Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread, yet you refuse to do so. Are you perhaps aiming for more attention? Also, could you stop constantly bolding all our text? It's incredibly hard to read something when it's all bolded.

So, PLEASE, no more new topics.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
Come on dude, I've told you so many times already to post this in the bloody Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread, yet you refuse to do so. Are you perhaps aiming for more attention? Also, could you stop constantly bolding all our text? It's incredibly hard to read something when it's all bolded.

So, PLEASE, no more new topics.

Where exactly is the Pokemon Black and White thread ??? and sorry for text settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc