ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkenX said:
Mojo_Risin said:
Damn there are some ungrateful bastards out there. Even if mastermind could find a fix, he is in no way obligated to create one. Just f-ing wait ppl or go out buy the jap game, a new laptop to play on desmume or wait for it to come out in america. Damn ppl, yall make the rest of us look bad.
This reminds of the time before Retro and Pong released their fixes for us to play on flashcarts. It was horrible the way nubs kept going at it on the thread. If this turns into another one of those and Mastermind gets mad enough to stop working on it, I'm going to hunt down these nubs and plant an EMP generator under their home. So they can NEVER use a computer to be a nuisance to the world anymore.

On Topic: Keep up the work, Mastermind. If you can even make a sliver of progress towards making THE save system work, or a work around, that would amazing. I am sure Martin would either be proud, angry or a mixture of that. xD
Would you please stop highlighting this topic,we aren't in a need of any advise from you,so stop replying.
glare.gif

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
DarkenX said:
Mojo_Risin said:
Damn there are some ungrateful bastards out there. Even if mastermind could find a fix, he is in no way obligated to create one. Just f-ing wait ppl or go out buy the jap game, a new laptop to play on desmume or wait for it to come out in america. Damn ppl, yall make the rest of us look bad.
This reminds of the time before Retro and Pong released their fixes for us to play on flashcarts. It was horrible the way nubs kept going at it on the thread. If this turns into another one of those and Mastermind gets mad enough to stop working on it, I'm going to hunt down these nubs and plant an EMP generator under their home. So they can NEVER use a computer to be a nuisance to the world anymore.

On Topic: Keep up the work, Mastermind. If you can even make a sliver of progress towards making THE save system work, or a work around, that would amazing. I am sure Martin would either be proud, angry or a mixture of that. xD
Would you please stop highlighting this topic,we aren't in a need of any advise from you,so stop replying.
glare.gif
The same can be said from you, Mr. Positive. If you aren't even going to help or even praise the guy, who is WORKING on trying to figure this stuff out, please shut the hell up. And I mean that in the best way possible, of course. You aren't helping the cause, so stop already.

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkenX said:
bsfmtl123 said:
DarkenX said:
Mojo_Risin said:

glare.gif
The same can be said from you, Mr. Positive. If you aren't even going to help or even praise the guy, who is WORKING on trying to figure this stuff out, please shut the hell up. And I mean that in the best way possible, of course. You aren't helping the cause, so stop already.

Actually I think you are dump because from the start I am praising Mastermind_X,even you are not helping the cause so you shut the hell up!

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
DarkenX said:
bsfmtl123 said:
DarkenX said:
Mojo_Risin said:

glare.gif

Actually I think you are dump because from the start I am praising Mastermind_X,even you are not helping the cause so you shut the hell up!
Actually, I was helping in the little bit I could be cheering him on. I was referring to your last statements, so please stop trolling on and on and on like this. It's helping no one and creating spam. Do us ALL a favor, INCLUDING yourself, and shut up for now until you can say something beneficial to the cause. Stop flaming, please. After all, "only YOU can prevent wildfires."

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
bsfmtl123 said:
I have reached the hiun city but my save file is still 512KB.

The only thing I did in my case was enter in the Subway battle thing. Oh and update the emulator but the save file continued with a 513 KB even with that so I really don't know what happened. I still can open the save perfectly in Pokesav and if I click on save as to create a new file it does save it as an 8 MB file.

The only other different thing I did was get Victini since someone here on another topic helped me to get the liberty ticket downloaded on my save file. Oh and also I enabled the transfer machine, but other than that I didn't do anything else
huh.gif

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
hey, would you be able to find a fix faster, if you knew the source code of this emulator? this is only a question, I don't really have the source code of this.

If we had the source code; it would be a simple matter of adding the correct save file type to it, and none of us would be in this bloody predicament. Unfortunately for all of us, Martin is the only one with the Source Code, and he disappeared off the internet. So MastermindX is looking for a way to somehow force Black & White to be compatible. Either by figuring out how to alter the save type (without destroying core aspects of the game) or some other thing that I don't know about due to limited programming knowledge.

With that, let's all be patient and hope there is a fix, and if not....well let's have fun with the DeSmuME I guess. I can't get the infernal thing to run faster than 50%, and that's after fully optimizing it. (Friggen eMachines)

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah. The saving animation in a dumb endless loop. XD However, as long as it writes the save file, I'm content.

Two issues remaining:

1) Saving crashes no$gba, but it writes a .SAV file now.
2) Loading doesn't work either.

The save seems to be valid, at least pokesav can read it. So, would you guys just give me some more time, I'm very close to it... =)

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yo i've got a Question,
I'm currently playing Black on No$Gba
Perfect Speed, perfect sound.
Well, i know the Savething is just in progress of fixing but...

If i write a Snapshot, does it work to load it after the fix is out
or will i be force to play the Game trough again?

It's not that i'm really far with progress of playing but i've trained a Team of 5 on lvl 15
would be nice if the Snapshot would work after fix.

I0m sorry bout' my terrible English, i'm from Switzwerland
hope you'll understan anyway what i'm trying to say.

Greets

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Mastermind_X said:
Yeah. The saving animation in a dumb endless loop. XD However, as long as it writes the save file, I'm content.

Two issues remaining:

The save seems to be valid, at least pokesav can read it. So, would you guys just give me some more time, I'm very close to it... =)

OMG I LOVE YOU!

PhantomFlash

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Lawliet L said:
Yo i've got a Question,
I'm currently playing Black on No$Gba
Perfect Speed, perfect sound.
Well, i know the Savething is just in progress of fixing but...

If i write a Snapshot, does it work to load it after the fix is out
or will i be force to play the Game trough again?

It's not that i'm really far with progress of playing but i've trained a Team of 5 on lvl 15
would be nice if the Snapshot would work after fix.

I0m sorry bout' my terrible English, i'm from Switzwerland
hope you'll understan anyway what i'm trying to say.

Greets
Very sorry for you, but the snapshot doesnt work in No$gba for DS Games, only for GBA games.

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mmmkay it's not a lot to do...
guess in 3-4 Hours i'll be at the same progress.
Mhh Maybe i shoul play Soulsilver didn't it yet
but always wanted to play it ^-^

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

OMG! Excellent Work,May you perceive success,Mastermind_X
yaynds.gif

Siggu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

You can do it, you can do it!

Take all the time you need... at least for me, I'll be fine if you can make a patch before the english release
biggrin.gif

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Mastermind_X said:

Oh...and if you can fix the loading problem, we tempers can roll with a temporary fix but it depends on the loop. Does it continue to save? If it does, all we have to do is reset the game as soon as its finished the first loop then load it.

tyb_antarnusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokeindopedia.mxhoste.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

I love you MMX....
yaynds.gif
(I'm not a gay, though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol