#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
visco.png

Person colored black is an acquaintance of mine. I am the one not fully blocked, Nick R. My friend is QQing that we get B/W a whole TWO DAYS after the UK. He is 17.

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me.jpg

Discuss.

Quaxelbaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Goddamn you are really long-winded, tone down the massive tl;dr. Your second reply was already really long, and then you decide to throw in another MASSIVE post, without him even saying anything in between. And a lot of it is just you ranting about completely insignificant things. Like suddenly bitching about his spelling of the word "you" out of nowhere, which just makes you seem really petty and bitter.

Also, piracy is usually not how you win these arguments. Should've just told him 2 days in Europe's favor for a single game is nothing considering how much faster the US gets most games.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a few more posts by me (I post long arguments) and a chat, I deleted my comments. He claimed I was harassing him and disrespecting his family and claimed he was going to press charges because I am 18 and he is 17. I saved all of it though
happy.gif

Successful troll is successful.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Am I missing something here? All I see in the OP is this:

QUOTE said:
Person colored black is an acquaintance of mine. I am the one not fully blocked, Nick R. My friend is QQing that we get B/W a whole TWO DAYS after the UK. He is 17.
Followed by a picture with the caption, are you fucking kidding me.

So, what am I missing?

Edit: Funnily enough, as soon as I post this, I see what your all talking about.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So someone is pissed that America isn't getting a game first for once?
Why? I think the UK deserves to get a game first for once instead of 3 months (and some games, years) after the US release.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He wants to take me to court for this shit.

/palmface

What is this I don't even... he is butthurt that I sent an email to a friend containing "a pic and a document" because "I did some trolling XD". He is so obsessed with the fact that the pic must be of his chat with me and the status that he wants to take me to court about it with no way to prove it. It would be a case of "well, uhh, he is a big meanie and I think he did that"

1279052383758.jpg

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
A couple of problems with your argument.
You sort of said he's stupid for liking pokemon when he's 17, not cool.
You were way too long, way way way too long. Even after your TL;DR you added in more.
You got all happy about not swearing as much as him, had nothing to do with anything

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L-Lawliet said:
You were way too long, way way way too long. Even after your TL;DR you added in more.
You got all happy about not swearing as much as him, had nothing to do with anything

1) In a way, but more so for complaining that he has to wait 2 extra days than the UK. I am calling him out on being a fanboy, not a fan. I like pokemon too. But I didnt even KNOW the release till this thread.

2) Fair enough, and I know I was.

3) Also true, mainly to the effect of just pointing out his immaturity though. If someone says "blah blah fuck blah fuck fuck fuck blah FUCK" and another person writes a long well thought out statement, who are you likely to take more seriously?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
plasma dragon007 said:
L-Lawliet said:

1) In a way, but more so for complaining that he has to wait 2 extra days than the UK. I am calling him out on being a fanboy, not a fan. I like pokemon too. But I didnt even KNOW the release till this thread.

3) Also true, mainly to the effect of just pointing out his immaturity though. If someone says "blah blah fuck blah fuck fuck fuck blah FUCK" and another person writes a long well thought out statement, who are you likely to take more seriously?

Well when the person with the long, rage-filled statement tries to relate the word fuck to immaturity then you know the other guy is probably serious. (especially when the entire post is bashing the other person)

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
plasma dragon007 said:
L-Lawliet said:

I know who I'd be more likely to take seriously, but I also know who's post I'd fully read. There's a thin line between "you make an interesting point" and "you probably made an interesting point but I couldn't get past the wall of text"
Have fun in court
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5