Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uuwuwu said:
Tybalt1212 said:
YSM3 is working with the clean rom! =D

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=24248
Yes, but it doesn't stop the random freezes, it's an old new...

Really? I've played for well over an hour and haven't had that happen. =S

(P.S. Is it a cart-specific thing, maybe? I'm using an iTouch 2 with "M3 in iTouch" (http://www.mediafire.com/?tzwzdtyijnw ) for the main firmware and running YSM3 from there.)

dark_isle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I've figured out why I keep getting random freezing on my R4i SDHC:

Wifi and C-Gear ON = LOTS OF FREEZING
Wifi and C-Gear OFF = NO FREEZING AT ALL
Wifi On and C-Gear OFF = NOT AS MUCH FREEZING AS FIRST, BUT STILL HAPPENS

There you go. Is it possible for there to be a fix for this, or is losing wifi/IR gonna have to be the inevitable stipulation to pirating a game for free? I plan to buy retail anyway, but I pirate because I'm obsessed with editing basestats and junk and of course codes and pokesav. Oh well. Can't steal something and expect to get away with everything.

albertusrheza

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
could someone help me? I'm running Wood R4 1.26 on my R4 SDHC. I tried Pokemon Black (Japanese version) and it works perfectly fine. I just tried the US and Europe version and it blanks after the professor screen. Btw I'm new here
bow.gif

Thanks before.

kasim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive been sifting through all the posts abut this patch etc and it seems that most people dont seem to understand the definition of the word "Working"

the fix for EXP works nicely and i say thanks to the people responsible for it but that stil doesnt fix the save/load issue im using the iEDGE with 2.2 and ive seen no mention whatsoever of a way to fix loading.

im not trying to be an ass or anything but it gets frustraiting after looking for a few days and trying a few different things.

anyway am i to assume the save/load AP has something to do with the cards firmware? if so thats fine and i can wait. im just looking for a simple straitforward anwswer... thanks

Ravelle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble with the online/IR/Wireless function, when I am in-game my internet icon is green with full bars but when I try to go online, use wireless or IF for battling,trading or dreamworld it says it can't find an access point and my icon switches to red.

Am I missing something or is this a known problem?

ElRoflstomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravelle said:
I am having trouble with the online/IR/Wireless function, when I am in-game my internet icon is green with full bars but when I try to go online, use wireless or IF for battling,trading or dreamworld it says it can't find an access point and my icon switches to red.

I'm gonna go through all the features of the C-gear. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

By my understanding, IR isn't going to work for anyone who is playing on a flashcard because that's built into the retail card itself.
Online isn't gonna work because the Game Sync servers aren't gonna be up till march 30th.
and Wireless is for people in your immediate vicinity/ friends registered in your Pal Pad.

muppenro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a "whitescreen" when i was playing, is sounded just like when you turn of a DS Phat, but my screens went white but the DS was still on.

TTDS, (E)-rom, Patched, NDS PHAT.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
albertusrheza said:
could someone help me? I'm running Wood R4 1.26 on my R4 SDHC. I tried Pokemon Black (Japanese version) and it works perfectly fine. I just tried the US and Europe version and it blanks after the professor screen. Btw I'm new here
bow.gif

Thanks before.
same thing happen to me when Pokemon BW (J) came out. My MicroSD was too slow and couldn't handle the speed needed to run the opening segment. But if its already been fixed in Wood 1.26, then that's a tough one.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ElRoflstomp said:
Ravelle said:

I'm gonna go through all the features of the C-gear. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

By my understanding, IR isn't going to work for anyone who is playing on a flashcard because that's built into the retail card itself.
Online isn't gonna work because the Game Sync servers aren't gonna be up till march 30th.
and Wireless is for people in your immediate vicinity/ friends registered in your Pal Pad.
Ok, now I have a question about other online features...

It's NOT about Game sync, which links with the dreamworld - this isn't working because the server isn't up yet.
It's NOT about Union Room and WIFI club [center and left options at the second pokecenter floor] They seem to work well.

It's about the GTS. I got cut off at the end of a trade, and ended up not being able to complete it. Is this AP, or just a connection problem?

Using AK2i with AKAIO 1.8.6a.

ElRoflstomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yanazake said:
ElRoflstomp said:
Ravelle said:

Ok, now I have a question about other online features...

It's NOT about Game sync, which links with the dreamworld - this isn't working because the server isn't up yet.
It's NOT about Union Room and WIFI club [center and left options at the second pokecenter floor] They seem to work well.

It's about the GTS. I got cut off at the end of a trade, and ended up not being able to complete it. Is this AP, or just a connection problem?

Using AK2i with AKAIO 1.8.6a.

I have an Original R4 with wood 1.26 so idk about AK2i, I'm trying GTS offering an emogle for a watchhog. Care to test it out?
also, would you care to exchange friend codes and try trading something?

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tybalt1212 said:
Really? I've played for well over an hour and haven't had that happen. =S

(P.S. Is it a cart-specific thing, maybe? I'm using an iTouch 2 with "M3 in iTouch" (http://www.mediafire.com/?tzwzdtyijnw ) for the main firmware and running YSM3 from there.)
I tried and it just doesn't work. The in-fight options disappear after some fights. I'm using a M3i Zero with the firmwares you told me to use...

Ravelle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ElRoflstomp said:
Ravelle said:

Ah I see, but that still leaves me with wireless problem though, since the Xtransceiver didn't work either.

disconnected

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wireless union room works on DSONE / DSONEi too (tried a nintendo ds lite with dsone and nintento dsi with dsonei and I can see each other player on the room)

Didn't try to transfer though but I'm shure it works (:

Just to inform the OP so he can add it to the first post!

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ElRoflstomp said:
I have an Original R4 with wood 1.26 so idk about AK2i, I'm trying GTS offering an emogle for a watchhog. Care to test it out?
also, would you care to exchange friend codes and try trading something?
Only now I can do some tests, but even so, I can't offer much; only got one badge and still getting near the 2nd gym.
All I want is a ditto and to be able to breed my pokemons at the daycare... Then I might be able to offer a bunch of Zorua XD
[Zoroark is being given online in the jap version]

ElRoflstomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravelle said:
ElRoflstomp said:
Ravelle said:

Ah I see, but that still leaves me with wireless problem though, since the Xtransceiver didn't work either.

You tried the Xtransceiver with registered friends, as well as people in your immediate vicinity?

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
I STILL can't get my game to FLIPPIN work!
Does anybody know why i cant flippin battle! I have tried every possible rom on the popular sites and every damn patch there is, i cant fight!

space21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
albertusrheza said:
bow.gif

Thanks before.

Same problem here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob