ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

sinceyesterday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried loading patched black EU rom in supercard dsone with most recent firmware. Once it froze before the first battle with your "friend" and the second time right after the initial "welcome to pokemon" monologue.

tommyhales

Trophies
XP
Country
im using the acekard 2i with akio 1.8.6 or what ever it is called. and the cleen rom does work but there is still 1 bug. every now and then the game freezes for me.

jukemaster07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it is possible to trade in the union room, or local wifi room, with myself? i have desmume 9.7, and got the white exp patched english version. I don't know if the union room is broken, but considering i am in it and its not black screen, i dont think it is.

what i tried is opening up desmume twice, loading my saved file up twice, heading into the same union room, and seeing if i can trade with myself, that did not work out. does any1 know why? when i try to get into the rooms that require wifi i get the error message "no access point in range. please try again when closer to an access point. for help, visit support.nintendo.com. error code: 50099"

any help fixing either of the 2 problems would be much appreciated. thanks

EDIT: my C-gear is working normally but it says wireless distribution NO and C-gear Detected NO. don't know what it should be saying, but that might be important info for you guys

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
xP Ive got three differnt save files running, one with Oshawot, one with Tepig and one with Snivy (Y)
win.gif

Sasha77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have Pokemon Black, on M3 Real.
I have the latest Sakura firm ware + applied the exp patch.

The game is working fine, except that I often get a white screen freezed , for example after I have parameterized in th wifi, I want to come back to previous screen and the white screen appears.
I can not do anything except reboot.

Any idea on how to solve this ?

Thanks a lot !!

MegaShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sasha77 said:
Hi,

The game is working fine, except that I often get a white screen freezed , for example after I have parameterized in th wifi, I want to come back to previous screen and the white screen appears.

Thanks a lot !!

Why aren't the freezes after Wi-Fi on M3 Real classified as an issue on the first post?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
MegaShark said:
Sasha77 said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot !!

Why aren't the freezes after Wi-Fi on M3 Real classified as an issue on the first post?
Because 8BitWalugi has other things to do as well. School is hard work at times.

Can I just get a briefing on any new bugs and such that have been found?

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
jukemaster07 said:
I was wondering if it is possible to trade in the union room, or local wifi room, with myself? i have desmume 9.7, and got the white exp patched english version. I don't know if the union room is broken, but considering i am in it and its not black screen, i dont think it is.

what i tried is opening up desmume twice, loading my saved file up twice, heading into the same union room, and seeing if i can trade with myself, that did not work out. does any1 know why? when i try to get into the rooms that require wifi i get the error message "no access point in range. please try again when closer to an access point. for help, visit support.nintendo.com. error code: 50099"

EDIT: my C-gear is working normally but it says wireless distribution NO and C-gear Detected NO. don't know what it should be saying, but that might be important info for you guys
Wifi doesn't work on desmume, or on any other ds emulator. I'm afraid you'll only be able to trade while playing on flashcarts.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
molh394 said:
Wifi doesn't work on desmume, or on any other ds emulator. I'm afraid you'll only be able to trade while playing on flashcarts.yes it can

QUOTE(jukemaster07 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:35 AM) I was wondering if it is possible to trade in the union room, or local wifi room, with myself? i have desmume 9.7, and got the white exp patched english version. I don't know if the union room is broken, but considering i am in it and its not black screen, i dont think it is.

links to guides:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=255...0&start=930
http://gbatemp.net/t281899-tutorial-on-get...wifi-on-desmume

cristian321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
if someone can, try dumping the savefile with the tool posted in the last page, i didn't know you could backup saves from HG and SS, i tried it today and it worked.

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
exact same problem as before

Number 1. I am in battle
dsc00408gl.jpg
dsc00410dl.jpg
Number 2. I select my move
dsc00409zw.jpg
Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
dsc00411rf.jpg
I CANT FIGHT!

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
guys does the patch work with euro version I have patched it but still not getting exp on m3 real

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I've just tried using the GTS, and I was going to get a Treeko from some jap player. Considering the other pokemons offered in the 3x3 trade [50+ levels, not from b/w list] he either had been using pokesav, or was just veeery advanced.

I got an error at the end of the trade, and it didn't finish. Is it AP or just a common connection error?

baka05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a r4i sdhc from r4i-gold.com. Using RGF, I can play the game fine but when I start to save it freeze. Using the Wood4TT, it would load fine into Wood but I can't seem to get any games to load. It would just give me two white screen. Anyone know how to fix the white screen on wood4tt or the save freezing?

MegaShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
MegaShark said:
Sasha77 said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot !!

Because 8BitWalugi has other things to do as well. School is hard work at times.

Can I just get a briefing on any new bugs and such that have been found?

Well, isn't a freeze after a Wi-Fi connection a bug?

EDIT: Now it's there on the first post
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill