Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 8BitWalugi, Mar 2, 2011.

1. thetorsoboy

thetorsoboy Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2008
    United States
    How is the Union room on the R4 with the latest version of Wood? Still not working?

2. ElRoflstomp

ElRoflstomp Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2011
    United States
    I can get in just fine. I've actually stated that several times in this thread haha. Not a stab at you or anything. Just saying because OP says theirs no clarification and i have said it several times that you can get in just fine.

3. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    Why can't I download the Updated Gamelist.txt.

It simply tells me 'The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

4. Yanazake

Yanazake GBAtemp Fan

Jun 15, 2008
    Brazil
    HUNTING MAH CONSOLES!
    ok, i just want to know if anyone made a successful trade at the GTS in the EU version.
    I was trying the second option, which is very interesting, btw. You can get almost anything depending on who you find, and what you have to offer... since my game is basically blank, not much luck in that.

Also, GTS on J version didn't work at all.

5. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Let's see... does ANYONE know that the servers are gonna be down till the 30th?

6. jab416171

jab416171 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2011
    United States
  7. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    i do.

can't believe i have to wait THAT long >:(

8. shadowsiul

shadowsiul Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2010
    United States
    did anyone test it on wood4tt or the latest unoffical dstt firmware 6.53 i would try it out my self but i cant find my ds charger

9. Deathgod616

Deathgod616 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    Im sorry if this has already been said, I havent read all 49 Pages and im a bit new here.
    The original Post never says anything about EzFlashVi.

From what ive experienced, The European Pokemon White rom Patched using that OpenPatch thing Works.
    You can gain EXP and there is no random freezes.

But my only issue is that when you enable any cheats, it starts randomly freezing in battles. Usually around 30 seconds. The game music will keep playing but the the game will have been frozen.
    Could anyone please help me with this? Could i change my Special mode to something? Are there any patches for Freezing?

Thanks in Advance [​IMG].

PS- The new Gamelist.Txt for the USA verison of pokemon. I cant download it it :/... Ive tried around ten times but it keeps saying the file is corrupt... Could someone give me the code so i can copy and paste the USA Fix it into the Previous Gamelist.txt [​IMG]?

10. sputnix

sputnix GBAtemp Fan

Jul 9, 2009
    Bulgaria
    what code, did you get it from the gbatemp cheat database cause they have been updating sporadically because new codes are discovered and some are removed because they cause problems like freezing

11. Deathgod616

Deathgod616 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    Yes... I did get it from Gbatemp massive cheat Database... XD.
    I have just tried using the "100% Catch rate" and "2x Exp"

Edit- Hmm... So it's Just the EXP Multipliers (From what Ive experienced) that cause the freezing issue. Because the 100% Catch rate works Fine with no freeze in Gameplay. Where could i go so i can address this issue if it hasn't already been addressed before?

12. sputnix

sputnix GBAtemp Fan

Jul 9, 2009
    Bulgaria
    the exp modifiers have always been glitchy and will always need work
    here's a link to the 2nd thread on B&W I believe you will need to create a new account as it doesn't use your gbatemp login
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?...icseen#msg35761

13. muppenro

muppenro Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    I have a little problem. Im using a Nintendo DS Phat with a TTDS Flashcard, PKM White (E) EXP Patched, and the newest files for my flashcard.
    But sometimes the game just gose white and it sound like when you turn it off, but its still on. This only happends till PKM White, but its not often, maybe 1 time per day. Have this happend to some of you guys to?

14. CCNaru

CCNaru Warn-free Since 2005

Jul 9, 2005
    United States
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA US
    Doesn't convert at all for SCSD (the slot2 one), always comes out to be 0kb file. Should I just buy a new card?

15. lugia99bc

lugia99bc Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2009
    r4i-sdhc not work

16. Puxel

Puxel GBAtemp Regular

Dec 7, 2007
    United States
  17. Kalhas

Kalhas Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2010
    United States
  18. BerserkLeon

BerserkLeon Not-so-new member

Mar 22, 2010
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Anyone notice that the WFC settings thing is screwed up in the clean rom? I can't change them using black or white, but i can still use WFC.
    I've got a ds2 and this is happening on it, so ds2's not really perfect, but then nothing else is either.

19. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Guys, listen up. A new form of AP has been discovered!

Just go into any wild Double Battle and have both of your Pokemon faint. Just try sending out another Pokemon... it'll put you in an infinite loop!

So far, this new AP activates on AKAIO 1.8.6a on a clean Black (U) ROM, and quite possibly others!

EDIT: Apparently this is just a game-breaking bug, not AP. Does anyone know whether this applies to Triple Battles or not?

20. Zackery17

Zackery17 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2010
    Can I just add DSTT/YSMenu v1.17a12 does not work with this patch, I have it I can tell you that much.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted