DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That site's actually been claimed by Nintendo a looooooong time ago. People thought that Opal was going to be the "third" game of the 4th generation, rather than Platinum.
In my opinion, Platinum never really did make any sense since it's not a jewel, it should have been the "third" game for the second generation.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
OtakuGamerZ said:
Pokémon Ultra
Pokémon Mega
Pokémon Awesome

Plot: Team Lunacy plans to catch the newest legendary pokémon: Earth! (The entire planet!) By using an ancient pokéball: The Lunaball. After the 7th gym, Team Lunacy discovers the Lunaball is the moon itself and blasts off to drop it. -Insert name here- watches helpless as the Clefable (or Togatic) you recieved begins to glow...It evolves into Clefanaut! (or Togitoppa!): The pokémon of legend! -Insert epic space fight here- You saved the world!

The End.

shouldnt it be:

Pokémon Great
Pokémon Ultra
Pokémon Master

raptordio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
I guessed the forth generations names, but for the fifth there are so many possibilities ...

1. Moon and Sun
2. Astatine and Francium
3. Tellurium and Samarium

GameSoul said:
We have pokemon from outer space (aliens). We even have a God pokemon. Is there any type of pokemon we haven't seen yet?

Yeah. They can only bring back Mewtwo ( making a Mewthree ) or something that links the 12th movie to the fifth gen - in this movie there is a Dark Ash ...

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pokemon Agate
Pokemon Opal
And the 3rd - Pokemon Amber
Evil Team - Team Fusion

Ahem, this below one could be it:-
Pokemon Sky
Pokemon Star
Evil Team - Team Weather Lolll, or Team Cloud

Other Possible Names:-
Pokemon Apatite
Pokemon Euclase
Pokemon Quantum
Or maybe they will shift to planets or something:
Pokemon Mars
Pokemon Sedna
Pokemon Jupiter

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The 5th generation Pokemon game will be a collaboration between Nintendo,Gamefreak and Atlus.

-A social link system similar to the one seen in Persona 4 will be implemented. Make many friends and rivals. Spend time with your Pokemon and strengthen your bond to do better in battle.

-There will be more freedom in this game than any of the previous Pokemon games. This will be a non linear experience. Play however you want. Be a bad guy,be a good guy,be a Pokemon breeder,run a Pokemon daycare,become a gym leader,get a girlfriend,save the world etc etc..the possibilities are endless.

-Multiple endings for even more replay value.

-Mix records with your friends and combine your worlds.

-Buy clothes and accessories. Customize your trainer to fit your style.

-The Wi-Fi Plaza has received a total make over. There are now ten minigames for you to play with people from all over the world but that's not all. You can now exchange friend codes along with Pokemon and conduct battles in the Wi-Fi Plaza arena for all to watch.

Release Date - September 26, 2010

I wish

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CyrusBlue said:
The 5th generation Pokemon game will be a collaboration between Nintendo,Gamefreak and Atlus.

-A social link system similar to the one seen in Persona 4 will be implemented. Make many friends and rivals. Spend time with your Pokemon and strengthen your bond to do better in battle.

-There will be more freedom in this game than any of the previous Pokemon games. This will be a non linear experience. Play however you want. Be a bad guy,be a good guy,be a Pokemon breeder,run a Pokemon daycare,become a gym leader,get a girlfriend,save the world etc etc..the possibilities are endless.

-The Wi-Fi Plaza has received a total make over. There are now ten minigames for you to play with people from all over the world but that's not all. You can now exchange friend codes along with Pokemon and conduct battles in the Wi-Fi Plaza arena for all to watch.

I wish

I wish you hadn't posted that. Now noobs will think it's the truth. (probably)

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CyrusBlue said:

I wish

wink.gif
Ya bastard! Almost didn't catch that spoiler link.

(but if only...)

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
You guys, the creators of Pokémon are die-hards. How can you make up 483 (more or less) Pokémon? Obviously those guys are on drugs.

The Pokémon creators have a special method for creating new Pokémon:
1. Get drunk. Really drunk.
2. Record their meeting.
3. Spam useless ideas, like "Hey, let's put a mohawk on a fish!"
4. Listen to the recordings the next day and create new Pokémon!
yay.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:

I'd laugh if they did.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Feb 12 2010, 02:19 AM)
wink.gif
Ya bastard! Almost didn't catch that spoiler link.

(but if only...)

If Nintendo actually did that it'd be the best Pokemon game to date.

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Pokemon mysteries of the phantom
A new pokemon Z
Pokemon dungeons of doom
Pokemon gems
Pokemon Iron
Pokemon end of the world

Posts merged

Pokemon mysteries of the phantom
Pokemon Z phantom
Pokemon dungeons of doom
Pokemon gems
Pokemon Iron
Pokemon end of the world

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
CyrusBlue said:

I wish

Probably, but hey, one can hope right? The ideas sound cool and promising

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CyrusBlue said:

I wish
someone needs to send this idea to ninty! this would be the greatest game in history.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
CyrusBlue said:

This post is full of win but the customize idea is the best and easiest idea to implement into the game and i wish all DS/Wii games had friendcodes you could add just from playing on random

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
CyrusBlue said:
Wow...I didn't expect so many people to actually like the idea.

Lets hope the pokemon creators see this post and hire you lol you could single handedly stop the typical pokemon pattern and make a game everyone would love. choose 1 of 3 pokemon , goto 8 gyms , beat the elite 4 , fight your rival , wait for next pokemon game and repeat

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
CyrusBlue said:
Wow...I didn't expect so many people to actually like the idea.

Lets hope the Pokemon creators see this post and hire you lol you could single handedly stop the typical Pokemon pattern and make a game everyone would love. choose 1 of 3 Pokemon , go to 8 gyms , beat the elite 4 , fight your rival , wait for next Pokemon game and repeat

lol I'm flattered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night