Homebrew pokeCalcNTR for Gen 6 - The RNG Tool Suite for the 3ds

Shiny_Sylveon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason the plugin just doesn't load for me I'm trying it with Alpha Sapphire fully updated newest NTR all that crap
If you still haven't gotten it to work, make sure that the plugin folder is on root of the SD card. Inside the plugin folder should be the folders with the TitleIDs of the games, and then inside each of those folders a cheat.plg file. Also, make sure to use regular BootNTR and not mode 3.

Reactions: RustInPeace

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you still haven't gotten it to work, make sure that the plugin folder is on root of the SD card. Inside the plugin folder should be the folders with the TitleIDs of the games, and then inside each of those folders a cheat.plg file. Also, make sure to use regular BootNTR and not mode 3.

Oh it's been working just fine even RNGed myself the starter Torchic

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Managed to do this

OnoThy8.png

PXodCuf.png

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Press "A" to start the encounter, grab the info pokecalc says the wild encounter has and type it into 3DSRNGTool to see which frame you hit.

If your hit frame is higher than the frame you wanted, subtract your hit frame from your wanted frame, then add the answer to the number in the "consider delay" field.

If your hit frame is lower than the frame you wanted, subtract your wanted frame from your hit frame, then subtract the answer from the "consider delay" field.
What if the delay is always changing? I got 87 frame higher one time, then 140 frames higher, and then 120 frame higher.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if the delay is always changing? I got 87 frame higher one time, then 140 frames higher, and then 120 frame higher.

(Sorry for the late reply! I've been working on some updates for pokeCalcNTR!)

What you're asking depends on which Pokemon you are trying to RNG.
Please keep these things in mind:
  1. There are a few Pokemon that still have an element of randomness to them.
  2. Having a sync Pokemon at the front of your party, but not taking that into account can also be an issue.
  3. Make sure you are trying to encounter a Pokemon at the correct time and are calibrating incorrectly.

Please to post the following information:
  • Which Pokemon are you trying to RNG?
  • Who is the Pokemon in the first slot of your party and do they have the "Synchronize" ability?
  • When are you pressing the "A" button to start the battle?
  • Are you holding the "A" button down to start the battle?
  • How are you entering the battle (honey, soaring, dexnav, portal)?
  • Which version of 3DSRNGTool are you using?
  • Which version of pokeCalcNTR are you using?
Thanks!

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I didn't realize this was the Gen 6 topic sorry :x
I'm trying to RNG a female Elekid on Route 12 (1) with 5 IV (all except SpA).
I found the issue for the frame problem, I wasn't correctly placed (I thought that close enough was enough, but we have to be near pixel perfect to works), but there's still something I don't understand. I can hit a frame and get any pokemon to verify my calibration, but when I'm actually trying to go for my Elekid, only SpD and Spe are 31 IV, the HP and Att IV are 0 or 1, and Def and SpA are around 20 IV. Every time.

To answer the questions:
-Elekid (Wild Encounter)
-Eevee (no synchronize)
-I'm pressing "A" when PokeCalcNTR show me the frame to hit after pressing select when the game was already paused by pressing selct+start
-I did, but not now, since it doesn't change something in Gen7
-Honey

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't realize this was the Gen 6 topic sorry :x
I'm trying to RNG a female Elekid on Route 12 (1) with 5 IV (all except SpA).
I found the issue for the frame problem, I wasn't correctly placed (I thought that close enough was enough, but we have to be near pixel perfect to works), but there's still something I don't understand. I can hit a frame and get any pokemon to verify my calibration, but when I'm actually trying to go for my Elekid, only SpD and Spe are 31 IV, the HP and Att IV are 0 or 1, and Def and SpA are around 20 IV. Every time.

To answer the questions:
-Elekid (Wild Encounter)
-Eevee (no synchronize)
-I'm pressing "A" when PokeCalcNTR show me the frame to hit after pressing select when the game was already paused by pressing selct+start
-I did, but not now, since it doesn't change something in Gen7
-Honey

Ah, you're in GEn 7. You should probably move this discussion to the Gen 7 thread, but when you do, could you please make sure to mention if you are using the timeline feature in 3DSRNGTool? Not doing so will have a variable delay, and can cause abnormalities to exist. Thanks!

Decided to restart my game RNGed my trainer id and did this

7eaEAM6.png

Great job! :D Our Discord has a bragging channel if you'd ever like to post things there! :)

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I'm thinking about getting back to RNG'ING session on my N3DS of both gens, but I don't want to use illegal/unauthorized content like CIA, is there any ways to access to NTRCFW besides CIA?

Last edited by Windylacine,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@