Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Koroze23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@zaksabeast I'm having trouble connecting my DS to the tool via NTR Helper :( I enter the DS IP in the tool, I click on One Click, but it does not work (Unable to connect the console). Plugin and BootNTR are updated to the latest version. What can I do to solve this problem?

Shiny_Sylveon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@zaksabeast I'm having trouble connecting my DS to the tool via NTR Helper :( I enter the DS IP in the tool, I click on One Click, but it does not work (Unable to connect the console). Plugin and BootNTR are updated to the latest version. What can I do to solve this problem?

Start up the game with NTR (Mode 3 if on O3DS), go to Festival Plaza, press X+Y to bring up NTR menu, enable debugger, then connect to internet and click on Connect in NTR Helper.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know. But I need for Friend Safari :(

Please post Gen 6 questions in the Gen 6 thread.

Our Discord has great help, support, and knowledgeable people. You'd be better off asking there. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.