Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

VenomSWR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, I have a (not so) quick question about the plugin and what can be done with it (not a "make this gngngn" post, just a question to know if it's theoretically possible)

So, I'm about to start streaming some shiny hunting on Twitch, and while the plugin is cool and full of good stuff, there's some info on it that I won't show on stream. So, my question is, is there a way to :

- Modify in game what you wanna show (remove the seed, frame counter, add stuff, etc etc)
- Add some counters (like : Chain counter for a certain method (like navi-dex, fishing, etc))
- Add a "Shiny or not" display (I was reading somewhere it was a boolean value reading juste "Yes" or "No", so maybe it's in the memory somewhere ?)
- Being able to move the plugin box anywhere in the screen

Thanks for the answer guys :D

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a (not so) quick question about the plugin and what can be done with it (not a "make this gngngn" post, just a question to know if it's theoretically possible)

So, I'm about to start streaming some shiny hunting on Twitch, and while the plugin is cool and full of good stuff, there's some info on it that I won't show on stream. So, my question is, is there a way to :

- Modify in game what you wanna show (remove the seed, frame counter, add stuff, etc etc)
- Add some counters (like : Chain counter for a certain method (like navi-dex, fishing, etc))
- Add a "Shiny or not" display (I was reading somewhere it was a boolean value reading juste "Yes" or "No", so maybe it's in the memory somewhere ?)
- Being able to move the plugin box anywhere in the screen

Thanks for the answer guys :D

Hey!

- I've been thinking about having a way to remove identifying data like seed, frame counter, etc., but this does not currently exist.
- Chain counter exists for Gen 7 SOS.
- "Shiny or not" exists - if you view a Pokemon using PCalc you'll see the PSV and TSV of the Pokemon (Pokemon and Trainer shiny values) - if these are equal to each other, they will be green (where they are normally white) - this means the Pokemon is shiny.
- You cannot move the plugin box anywhere on the screen, but you can close and re-open it so that your screen isn't always full of information.

Last edited by zaksabeast,

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the software.
I was trying to use it, try it like 20 times or more in 3hours.

Only get a Solgaleo Adamant Icy with 3Ivs lol

Trying to get Solgaleo in UltraSun with 5IVs and Adamant nature. (using a abra with adamant nature and synchrony).

Setup up the first frame calculate it. Select a new frame calculate again.
Then select the frame i want (the first frame, use it in the reselect), then press start and A.

How it is the best setup for more accuracy in getting the pokemon with the IVs you want?
(Maybe start the game waiting 30seconds or 1min with the menuoff, menuon pause, recalculate, selecte a new frame, pause + A)

VenomSWR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@The_Chaotician Like I said in the first message, I stream Pokemon games, and I find the current shape of the plugin to take too much space. Showing only "important" informations (for me) would be a must, since people watching other people do some shiny hunting on Twitch kinda don't care about the seed or the frame counter... They just wanna know how much time it took you to get that shiny Pokemon, and nothing else :)

Reactions: The_Chaotician

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@The_Chaotician Like I said in the first message, I stream Pokemon games, and I find the current shape of the plugin to take too much space. Showing only "important" informations (for me) would be a must, since people watching other people do some shiny hunting on Twitch kinda don't care about the seed or the frame counter... They just wanna know how much time it took you to get that shiny Pokemon, and nothing else :)
Ah, makes sense. Best of luck with the stream :)

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for bumping this ancient thread but what does Luma not supporting NTR CFW anymore mean for the future of pokeCalcNTR?

Aliceloveszubats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did a version of this that counts the sos encoutners automatically ever get released? i know the usum version does it but having to press the button combo on sun and moon every encounter to increase it kinda hurts my fingers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol