Homebrew pokeCalcNTR for Gen 6 - The RNG Tool Suite for the 3ds

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work, Zaksabeat and everyone who involved in this PokeCalcNTR project, sadly I have decide to keep mine clean as much as possible because of recent banwave, I don't know what will happen next.

At least I'm glad RNG manipulation for Gen 6 games is finally now possible after four long years of unresolved researches and suffering. ^^

Thank you! And yes, we're excited too! xD

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.4 Luma CFW v. 8.0 and NTR CFW doesn't work for me. I get an error about an incompatible FIRM. Is this a Luma bug, or did I set up NTR wrong? I'm using BootNTR Selector and I selected 3.4.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.4 Luma CFW v. 8.0 and NTR CFW doesn't work for me. I get an error about an incompatible FIRM. Is this a Luma bug, or did I set up NTR wrong? I'm using BootNTR Selector and I selected 3.4.

Hold "X" while running BootNTRSelector to update NTR - you want to pick version 3.5.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR loads, but now I get a Luma error screen. Could it be the code.ips that sets the seed to AABBCCDD?

I don't believe that would happen unless you are using the code.ips with a game that is not Omega Ruby on version 1.4. The code.ips won't work with any other game or version.

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe that would happen unless you are using the code.ips with a game that is not Omega Ruby on version 1.4. The code.ips won't work with any other game or version.
Does the code.ips only work for OR? I was using AS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You don't have to use the patch unless you need to have always AABBCCDD as initial seed xD
I'm lazy, so I didn't feel like getting my initial seed.

Fish0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, given that every Pokemon came out of the daycare exactly as reported, it seems that the egg seed not changing is perfectly normal

Fish0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so after quitting & starting again, the egg seed still hasn't changed, and now I'm not getting the right eggs out of the daycare.
Which game are you using? If using ORAS, make sure you have the correct daycare view showing.
I'm playing OR, and both daycares show the same egg seed.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still crashes without the code.ips. It gets to the 3ds logo screen and then has a data abort issue according to Luma3ds errdisp. The game boots without NTR running, but never loads with NTR.

This sounds like you have the wrong version of Omega Ruby. Please double check and make sure you're on version 1.4. :)

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The code.ips was built using Omega Ruby - Regardless, your Alpha Sapphire appears to be the wrong version. Please double check and make sure Alpha Sapphire is version 1.4. :)
I have the v1.4 update downloaded for Alpha Sapphire, and I'm 100% sure that I've been booting Alpha Sapphire.
Edit: I removed the code.ips and just used the plugin and it still crashes. The game does connect to the PC app first though.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the v1.4 update downloaded for Alpha Sapphire, and I'm 100% sure that I've been booting Alpha Sapphire.
Edit: I removed the code.ips and just used the plugin and it still crashes. The game does connect to the PC app first though.

Would you be able to screenshot your Alpha Sapphire's bottom screen right before you press "A" to load your save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F