Not open for further replies.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
if you know what they mean by all means pm me or grovyle.

Yeah I will it's just hard to determine what the items and dungeons are seeing some of teh ones that I know translate into meanings not real names of some pokemon so it takes allot of work lol

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yeah I will it's just hard to determine what the items and dungeons are seeing some of teh ones that I know translate into meanings not real names of some pokemon so it takes allot of work lol

Ahhh no rush! Just do what you need, whatever you do finish just leave me or grovy a pm! im tired as hell to translate, ill still be open for discussion.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
QUOTE said:

Ahhh no rush! Just do what you need, whatever you do finish just leave me or grovy a pm! im tired as hell to translate, ill still be open for discussion.

Lol yeah you guys must be working hard for translting

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been a LONG time since i even translated so ya its kinda hard but we'll make a miracle though. Now if Gorvyle will wake up NOW and read my pm. i dunno where i failed so bad but ya

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress report 4/24/09!!!

-Rough translating of personality quiz, need to smooth over points with grovyle!
-50+ Random phrases translated, more coming today and tomorrow, for sure!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
Progress report 4/24/09!!!

-Rough translating of personality quiz, need to smooth over points with grovyle!
-50+ Random phrases translated, more coming today and tomorrow, for sure!

Nice work although I have sent you and grovyle pms about my progress when I get finished and pm you and grovyle verything I have done today I will also come up with a progress report much like you just did so everyone else can see

My Progress So far:
4500|???????? Confirmed to be The Wobbuffet Scarf
4609|???????? I have translated this to be the Slash Ribbon so possiblely the Sand Slash Ribbon- yet to determine
4750|Duskull???? I have translated the japanese part of this item and it is "muffler" which is a scarf (I found a definition for it) so it's possibly the Duskull Scarf.
4525|??????? This translates to the belt which is not effective so I'm yet to figure out what this item really is.

I have pmed shadow hunter and grovyle about these and I'm yet to find out whether the last 3 items are correct seeing my Japnese isn't "the best"

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion is that if you get a lot of words, pm grovyle. If you do like every 2 his pm box is gonna be overflowing. Do it at larger intervals

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
my suggestion is that if you get a lot of words, pm grovyle. If you do like every 2 his pm box is gonna be overflowing. Do it at larger intervals

yeah I'm going to now if Grovyle eventually reads this then I'm sorry if I sent to much it's just my computer was acting up so I had to send it in parts in case my comp shuts down but now it's all fixed up.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhh no worries just keep that in mind. now approaching 65 things done. Boy this is killing me.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
ahhh no worries just keep that in mind. now approaching 65 things done. Boy this is killing me.

Lol atleast we're translating a game so everyone can play it instead of waiting months or maybe even a year

EDIT: Also is it just me or are the dungeons in this game harder to translate then the items?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
items are really easy. dungeons are gay cuz google translate gives a mighty ass description about them and im clueless... neway im off for good. I did a lot just now.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww man can someone please translate the 'Throw item' button I keep eating or dropping and since it changes postition a lot in different items it's hard to learn it's position...
blink.gif
I often die because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: