pokemonnl.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
pokemonster1995 said:
so when will the next patch be done
Not so unpatiently
happy.gif

Patch v0.3 will be finished tomorrow, there were too many translations needed to get it done for today...
The changelog will be the following:
  • Moves totally translated
  • Pokémon names totally translated
  • And may be some fixes...
I live in the Netherlands, so it's already past 11pm here... I'm going to have some sleep now.

Grtzz!!

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nice work,you are very fast.did you translate alone or have you a team?
why did you translate in engl and not in Dutch?

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow Grovyle works quick. I can't wait for the finished translation (At least for as far as Grovyle will finish it).

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks great so far the only reason I didn't download the patch yet is cause I'm waiting for number 3. Just curious but r u planning on translating the storyline?

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the same basic storyline as T&D, so we don't really need a storyline translation.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
gettogaara said:
looks great so far the only reason I didn't download the patch yet is cause I'm waiting for number 3. Just curious but r u planning on translating the storyline?

Like T0rnZer0 said, this is the same storyline as Time and Darkness think of it as the Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. Same storyline some different features and maybe something added into the story.

Grovyle91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonnl.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
How to patch is described in the included README.txt file.
Version 0.3 (24 April 2009)
  • Moves totally translated
  • Pokémon names totally translated
  • More new items translated
  • Fix translation, bow -> ribbon
Download patch for untrimmed rom (850 kB) (MD5: 6E47734CB8846A0688030C06D96776BD) | Download patch for updating from v0.2 (744 kB) (MD5: 18B655C683DB3CDBEE8E9B8C9AF70462)
Notice: since this version, the Pokémon have English names, but the game doesn't nickname them by itself! So if you want that your Pokémon has a name, you've gotta nickname it! Don't say I haven't warned you...

I'm not planning to translate the storyline at this moment, it has the lowest priority. Currently, I'm trying to get that font optimized for both Latin and Japanese characters.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol offtopic but...
In this game why are all Chinglings Criminals!!! And why do they always have monster hosues?! My partner keeps dying he's a noob...
Aww sweet 0.03!!! THANKS YOU GROVYLE91!!

Grovyle91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonnl.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kreatur84 said:
Dutch? Why should I, T&D weren't in Dutch either
tongue.gif
We always get the English versions.
I've translated alone for now. I hope shadowhunter93 will translate some things too from now on.

QUOTE(gokujr1000 @ Apr 24 2009, 01:54 AM) Hey nice so far I haven't played it yet but I'm going to wait for the translation to be complete before playing it nice work.
There'll be no full translation, I'm only trying to get it complete as possible.

EDIT: alright Giratina3, no problems anymore I see
smile.gif

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
off topic but does anyone use no$gba emulator to play this game and knows why it wont save after chapter 2

King Boo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! The 0.3v is now available. Good joob Grovyle! Thanks for your patch, now is easier to play the game. Good luck for your next version (the menu's translation). ^o^ Bye
gbasp.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Grovyle91 said:
Kreatur84 said:
Dutch? Why should I, T&D weren't in Dutch either
tongue.gif
We always get the English versions.
I've translated alone for now. I hope shadowhunter93 will translate some things too from now on.

QUOTE(gokujr1000 @ Apr 24 2009, 01:54 AM) Hey nice so far I haven't played it yet but I'm going to wait for the translation to be complete before playing it nice work.
There'll be no full translation, I'm only trying to get it complete as possible.

EDIT: alright Giratina3, no problems anymore I see
smile.gif

Yeah I know there won't be a full translation it was hard to explain but I ment when you get as much as you can done

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHOOO translating is hard work guys! Please feel free to contribute, its kinda fun. My goal for the weekend is to try and get personality quiz questions and answers sorted out. My questions show up in the game but the answers do not correlate. Hoo this is fun, my first day in the field, so please bear with me!

-shadowhunter93
Grovyle's "assistant translator"

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
WHOOO translating is hard work guys! Please feel free to contribute, its kinda fun. My goal for the weekend is to try and get personality quiz questions and answers sorted out. My questions show up in the game but the answers do not correlate. Hoo this is fun, my first day in the field, so please bear with me!

-shadowhunter93
Grovyle's "assistant translator"

Umm I'm not trying to be mean or anything but wouldn't it be easier if you posted some of the Japanese words on the thread so people can contribute easier.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm theres a lot of crap hanging around. I'm still adjusting to this translation business so gimme some time. ill talk to grovyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already