Gaming Pokémon Gold & Silver Remakes to be announced on May 10th?

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
cool.... anyone like these
yaynds.gif

possible.jpg

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh noes more shitty game to come
unless you can catch all the pokemon without need 2+ copie of pokemon than i will praise it as not shitty
otherwise it just shit
anyone notice that they removed moving pokemon sprite when the battle start in every first 2 pokemon version of the new generation, and added it to the expansion version. that would be listed as new feature: the sprite are moving @!#$%^&*(

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is literally the best news I've heard in about a year!
I think it would be highly unlikely for thios to be fake now! Take a look at the picture there's a silver and gold confetti filled balloon thing behind them *HINT NUDGE*
This is not milking the fanchise, these remakes have been the highest priority on pokefans wish list for years now... The box arts look tasty xD
*GOD DAMNIT, I swore that as soon as one of these was released I would buy gold, guess that's another £30 forked over, but they deserve every penny for this. I'm still gonna try the japanese one first though can't wait that long for a UK release
bow.gif

I predict Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jakob95 said:
I heard from somewere else that this new game is the next Sequel to Pokemon Ranger.

But they said to announce two games on May 10th, so I think it will be most likely the Remakes of G/S.
The very biggest hints are the two golden & silver coloured balloons in the video.

btw, I got the picture from google (don't know where exactly^^) and even if they are fakes, I think they really look awesome to me^^

Whatever, let's wait until next week!
biggrin.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
OH yes i hope this G/S Remake because G/S will be best game i played i can go in both regions kanto and johto
smile.gif
if G/S Remake i will be so happy like when they announced Inazuma Eleven 2
smile.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Yes!! I knew they were going to do this sooner or later they just had to Lol next we should expect a Crystal Remake...

EDIT: Also i hope you can catch borth Lugi and Ho-Oh in the same game because when I had Silver I got both Lugia and Ho-Oh

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why the hell are you guys so happy about a REMAKE !?!?!?!

I like the pokemon games as well, even thaught for my taste there are to much pokemon now ... they should have stopped after G/S with new pokemon but not with new games XD

i would prefer a NEW game instead of a REMAKE but without new pokemon this time -.-V
catching them all is a important part but well there are already enough so maybe only 1 new pokemon that you can get after completing story or whatever but a new story/world ..

P.S. i wouldn't mind a remake if they would do it like
you start in Ret/Blue/Green and after completition you go on with Gold/Silfer (not as a new game but like you go to oak and are like ash in the tv series "oh my i am bored i wanna start over again ... i go to a new adventure only with my starter" or something like this) and maybe getting in the first part only the first 151 pokemon than ONLY the new ones .... so that you go from first game to last in one game.

OunknownO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ripoff, nintendo for god sake can you think something original.... I'm sick of pokemons for last 6 games same bullsh.t just little diffrent map and new set of pokemons.... and now they are too lazy to do even that

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if this is true its to late (for me anyway) i've pretty much disowned pokemon now and moved on,maybe if they did this years ago I would be hyped up for the game.....

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, I loved Pokemon GS because of the double regions features. If that was implemented into later games, it would seem much more enjoyable cuz DPP was too short for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo