yaynds.gif

btw... I see the noob storm coming...

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This will be my first Pokemon game for handheld because I think this is one reason why I buy 3DS. And it will be my first Nintendo handheld
biggrin.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I usually buy all the DS games but for this one i will only buy it if it has 3DS features.
Like better display, 3D and so on.
If not i'm going to just pirate it and buy Grey (unless the 3DS gets hacked by then
tongue.gif
)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, a US trailer that actually doesn't give *any* new information?

I love how they still act as if we don't know about all the information in the japanese games.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:

I love how they still act as if we don't know about all the information in the japanese games.
dude just becuase we 'Tempers know all of it doesnt mean the people in countries elsewhere who play legally and don't live on forums know about it also. we might, but doesnt mean you should complain about the game not using any new info.

On a different note, how many of you other Tempers are just shifting your Japanese SAV file to the English ROM so you don't have to worry about losing your precious much needed data? I know I am, I spent too much time on the game to just chuck it out restart from noobishness level 5 pokemon.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like how the first 20 seconds made it seem like just a trailer for some generic JRPG.
"Discover a new beginning... a new adventure... a new world"

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got around to apply the translation patch to Pokemon white(and, thus, playing). Finally something *relatively* new from the Pokemon series!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
RupeeClock said:

dude just becuase we 'Tempers know all of it doesnt mean the people in countries elsewhere who play legally and don't live on forums know about it also. we might, but doesnt mean you should complain about the game not using any new info.

On a different note, how many of you other Tempers are just shifting your Japanese SAV file to the English ROM so you don't have to worry about losing your precious much needed data? I know I am, I spent too much time on the game to just chuck it out restart from noobishness level 5 pokemon.
If anyone was anticipating this game (ie: pretty much your average pokémon fan), they'd be finding out information all the time from places like Serebii.

This video doesn't give us so much as a new pokémon name.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well antoligy is making a point since if u see the translations for mother 3 or tales of innocence, they pretty much industry standard so this trailer shows that it is slightly better than ppl's attempt
strange actually, i dont think its too different or better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E