Pocket Monsters Heart Gold/Soul Silver CoroCoro Info!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ragna said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gaisuto said:
Mewtwo? He wasen't there in the normal G/S, was he? Why would he be there now?

It's to fill the generational gap. With him, you'll be able to get every legendary in the game (HG/SS will have the 3 dogs, Ho-Oh, Lugia, maybe Celebi, Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and then Mewtwo, Platinum has all your 4th Gen legendaries and the 3 birds. The only ones missing are event legendaries which you get from Nintendo). I personally think they should've just put Mewtwo on a desolate island in Platinum and let you find him.
I haven't heard anything about Heatran, Uxia, Mesprit, or Azelf...but maybe they were already mentioned and I forgot. lol
aren't those in diamond/pearl/platinum?

point is here, they are adding pretty much any of the GBA/GBC/GB legendaries that haven't appeared in D/P/P yet
those already appeared in D/P/P so you can just trade them over.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
Ragna said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gaisuto said:
Mewtwo? He wasen't there in the normal G/S, was he? Why would he be there now?

It's to fill the generational gap. With him, you'll be able to get every legendary in the game (HG/SS will have the 3 dogs, Ho-Oh, Lugia, maybe Celebi, Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and then Mewtwo, Platinum has all your 4th Gen legendaries and the 3 birds. The only ones missing are event legendaries which you get from Nintendo). I personally think they should've just put Mewtwo on a desolate island in Platinum and let you find him.
I haven't heard anything about Heatran, Uxia, Mesprit, or Azelf...but maybe they were already mentioned and I forgot. lol
aren't those in diamond/pearl/platinum?

point is here, they are adding pretty much any of the GBA/GBC/GB legendaries that haven't appeared in D/P/P yet
those already appeared in D/P/P so you can just trade them over.
The only problem with that is you can get Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga in HG/SS through an event when you could trade them over from D/P/Pt. And we haven't heard anything about Celebi yet. On top of that, you could trade Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza through Pal-Park (unless you can't, I don't know I've never tried it.) and then trade them over to HG/SS unless you don't have the games.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Adding Celebi would actually be quite plausible now. In Generation 2, it was only in the japanese crystal version because only that could connect to the Pokémon Mobile system. As the fourth generation introduced WiFi Mystery Gift, there is a perfect substitute for global events, and the GS ball (or a mystery gift celebi, since Nintendo apparently hates using the events built into the game) as a Wifi event would be a possible renewal.

The Pal Park link is not really useful as an argument either, as it is incompatible with the DSi and both Platinum and HG/SS are designed to circumvent this problem by making Gen4 independent from Gen3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge