pNES - Portable NES Emulator

Last edited by cpasjuste,

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I really think and believe in honesty and being sensible, if we all donate in a cafe that if we really really think about it and we think that it is nothing ,, @cpasjuste would put much more of his part something so simple as a ten with ten . This man has already realized a lot of courage and has given us a lot without asking for anything. We are going to have a little empathy towards a man who has given us so much for nothing.

Don't you think that it is time to recognize what he has given to all of us for free?

I want to donate to @cpasjuste for their wonderful work, their time, their effort, their perseverance and their dedication.

Last edited by Lineacero,

INQUIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On what NES emu core is based this emulator?
Nice work @cpasjuste ! I knew you were to publish another emilator for the competition :D
I need help. I put homebrew on my switch. Downloaded pnes. All my games are red so I assume I have to download roms. Could anyone please help me. Do they have a pack available or do I have to do it individually? How do I add them? I want to show my son some of my childhood games. Thank you.

Reactions: Lineacero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-