Hacking RELEASE Please update my sysnand to latest version by mistake. i can't run payload

Jhonfer21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello, I need help mistakenly update my OFW to 10.0.4 with choidjurn I was going to update my emummc but I was not aware and I got updating my console this. the problem is that I injected hekate by pegascape from my version 4.0.1. the fuse gelee method doesn't work my version is xaw40013493031. I have the backup of the official version to 4.0.1 but I have no way to do the backup because I have no way to run hekate. I think that if I connect to the internet they will prohibit me since they will notice that the fuses are burned with those of the update.

do i have any other way to get my console back?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello, I need help mistakenly update my OFW to 10.0.4 with choidjurn I was going to update my emummc but I was not aware and I got updating my console this. the problem is that I injected hekate by pegascape from my version 4.0.1. the fuse gelee method doesn't work my version is xaw40013493031. I have the backup of the official version to 4.0.1 but I have no way to do the backup because I have no way to run hekate. I think that if I connect to the internet they will prohibit me since they will notice that the fuses are burned with those of the update.

do i have any other way to get my console back?
Modchip, or wait for a new softmod exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello