Gaming Please help with Mother 3: Unable to save

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an NDS (original) flashed. A Supercard CF with latest firmware and latest Supercard software.

What do I do so I can save it?

Someone suggested flashpatch but I click the flash.exe and it just flashes a black box and goes away

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying it now but i need to sram patch it after translation patch right?

I tried to patch with translation one that I had just patched with the sram patch but it wouldnt work

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang..
it didn't give me the unable to save thing but when I reloaded the game the save wasn't there. Do I have to do the LABselect thing everytime?

pooftergoo

Trophies
XP
Country
No, you have to always do the LRA+Select method to save. You'll get used to it; trust me. I've played about 6 GBA RPGs to the end and it just became a habit. You only need to do it every time you save the game so it's not so bad.

Earthbound2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it'd seem a waste to make an entirely new thread while it'll be relevant to this, I thought I'd might as well ask the question here.. Anyway, will patch above work for my Mother 3? The problems I have with the translated game are:

• When it works, the frog (way of saving) says "Unable to save"
• After patching with the save fix located in the readme of the official site, the game stops at the "GAMEBOY Nintendo" screen and doesn't go on from there.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?
By the way, I'm using an M3 DS Real GBA Expansion.

Thanks! : ]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-