Please help with Conduit and Cios Rev 13

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by R35, Jul 1, 2009.

Jul 1, 2009
  1. R35
    OP

Newcomer R35 Member

United States
    Hi. I have a few questions regarding Conduit and the Cios 13:

1) I got a Conduit backup, and the singleplayer works fine. When I go online, when I'm in a match, the screen goes blank, there's no sound, and I can't use any buttons. I can't play. Is this because the game isn't retail? Can you go online with a backup, and how? I have Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma

2) What is Cios38 Rev 13? I hear it everywhere, and want to know what it is. Will that fix my problem? What does it do?

Thanks.

2. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    Hi,

1. It is possible to play back-up games online. Maybe you should try to burn it on a different DVD.

2. Here a link to the threat http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158879 Its some kind of Custom Wii firmware made by Waninkoko I don't know what it does.

3. bytor

Member bytor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I'd strongly urge you to buy the game when you can afford it, a game this much fun online deserves good sales. It's been very harshly reviewed imo, only IGN have got it right...deserves between 8 and 9 out of 10 just for the visuals and multiplayer alone.

Buying this game will also encourage more publishers and developers to release similar 'hardcore' titles - there aren't nearly enough FPS games on the Wii when you consider how perfectly the remote and nunchuck suit them. Buy this game!!! [​IMG]