Please help to modify background of an already existing wii theme.

poseidondionysos42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody.
My wii have bootmii as boot 2 and priiloader and my nand backup. Since i had childs i would make my wii a special gift for them with photo of my family in the simpson theme. There will be 2 months i attempt to modify an already existing wii theme. But i dont succes.
For heath screen, cursor, and different parts all is ok with themii
But for Background the only positive try worked but not a clear picture.(see picture attached)
If someone have the solution it will be a prodigious gift for my son and his little sister ;)
Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• 20230604_091203.jpg
    20230604_091203.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 25

poseidondionysos42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody.
My wii have bootmii as boot 2 and priiloader and my nand backup. Since i had childs i would make my wii a special gift for them with photo of my family in the simpson theme. There will be 2 months i attempt to modify an already existing wii theme. But i dont succes.
For heath screen, cursor, and different parts all is ok with themii
But for Background the only positive try worked but not a clear picture.(see picture attached)
If someone have the solution it will be a prodigious gift for my son and his little sister ;)
Thanks a lot in advance
Up

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

poseidondionysos42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you impeeza. I will test deeper with your link. for the moment i can just read because i m far away of my computer for 2 days. The only thing sad with hollidays ;).
I 'm fully protected boot as boot2 priiloader and a bunch of nands backup.
But thanks a lot again. I will give news about the succes or fail. See you later.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you impeeza. I will test deeper with your link. for the moment i can just read because i m far away of my computer for 2 days. The only thing sad with hollidays ;).
I 'm fully protected boot as boot2 priiloader and a bunch of nands backup.
But thanks a lot again. I will give news about the succes or fail. See you later.
enjoy your holidays, you deserve! we will be here to help you if we can.
Post automatically merged:

by the way https://wii.guide/themes had a section on editing themes.

Last edited by impeeza,

poseidondionysos42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello helpers :) and thank you trying to make my project successfull.
But it's i was scared. The links of impeeza that i have already read few month ago while i done my research about theme. The first about BRLYT editor is for change colors of main menu backscreen.
And the second one learn how to install convert on a region or system menu firmware.
They don't speack about My_BackPic_a.tpl. or my_top.brlyt ( i don't remember the exact name without my computer.
I have tryed a lot of things like unpacked the .mym with wirar unpacked board.ash replaced the picture that i would inside. And packed it up back^^
I tryed with thememii to insert my desired picture with a static dta or my modified board.ash as contener. The system menu picture ( message board) is the only thing i m unable to change.
The health screen the cursor the message letters skin etc...even channel animation i know how to customise . My hairs are leaving of my head ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol