Hacking Please help on wiiflow...

FoxyEnder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to use wiiflow to play 1 game on it with a 3 and a half gigabyte usb loader, (Don't know where my 8gb one is) It is not HDD And it is a external hard drive. What happens is, it shows the game, and I click it. Twlight princess WII (The game I want to use on wiiflow) Loads and then the wii tries to load a disc. I wonder: Why does it need a disc? And it just stops there. I think its trying to load a disc instead in wiiflow. I put the ISO on my wii with, WBFS Manager 3.0. Somebody please help me!

FoxyEnder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need CIOS249. I've tried ios249 installer, just says downgrading ios 15 is good and you need a IOS with truchabug. I've tried dx cios installer, Just fails. says failed and blah blah blah.

Eddarix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you could just re-mod your wii with ModMii. It's a windows help installer that guides you through what you need and asks what you want, too. After you're done with it, it will download all the requested files and needed files. It creates a custom tutorial on how to apply and install these files, too.

Here's a thread where I posted a link to it:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/why-doesnt-it-work.388718/
I don't want to keep spamming the link on multiple threads.

Reactions: FoxyEnder

thewanderingflame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I kept trying everything to get it to "stop reading from disc" and your sugggestion for a different "USB loader" help save the day!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before you and I go into the trouble of trying many different things with your wii and Wiiflow (Usb Loader), I want you to try a different USB Loader.

THX, the "usb loader" was my problem the whole time. thx again for saving the day :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz